Chapter 7: New Hairdo

Meanwhile, Mal and Grace walked throughout the streets of the Isle towards their next destination. Grace stood out like a sore thumb with her Auradon clothes but she had made it very clear that she wasn't going to change, making sure that Mal knew who she was talking to. Mal had kept her cool since she knew that her friend was pregnant and that she was also the Queen of Auradon. The two girls walked into Curl Up and Dye, while Grace looked around with confusion. She turned to Mal and said to her, "Uh, Mal? Why are we going here?" Mal replied, "I need a new hairdo. I'm tired of having blonde hair with purple tips." Grace felt offended and said, "What's the problem with having blonde hair? I'm blonde and I'm not going to get it died." Mal just rolled her eyes at the young Queen.

As they walked into the hair salon; they saw a young girl with headphones on, sweeping the floor. The girl took off of her headphones when she saw the older two girls. She exclaimed, running over to Mal, "Mal!! Is Evie back with you too?" Mal shaked her head and said, "As if. I forgot that you guys don't open till midnight. So, what's your deal? Has your grandmother given you any costumers yet?" The girl, Dizzy, just shaked her head and replied, "Just a witch here and there. Mostly; it's a lot of scrubbing, scouring, and sweeping. Lots and lots of sweeping." Mal chuckled and said, "Sounds like she's given you the old Cinderella treatment. *She noticed that Grace had crossed her arms over her chest* No offense, Grace." Dizzy turned her head to the other blonde-haired girl and said to her, "Who are you?" Mal said to Dizzy, "Dizzy, that is Grace, your cousin. Her mom is Cinderella and King Charming. She's also the Queen of Auradon but you didn't hear me say that." Dizzy dropped down into a curtsy and she said to the young Queen, "Your Majesty, it is an honor to meet you." Grace smiled and replied, "The pleasures all mine. I'm sure that we can be friends since we are after all cousins." Dizzy chuckled and said, "Don't let Tony here you say that, Your Majesty. He is very protective and self centered." Grace chuckled and replied, "Aren't all boys are?" Mal noticed that someone was coming and she said to her friend, "Go hide, Grace. Someone's here and I don't want them to know that the Queen of Auradon is on the Isle."

Dizzy went to go help her older cousin hide, making sure that she couldn't be seen. She went back over to Mal, who now had purple hair. Grace watched from her spot behind a closet as a young man with a hook walk in. She instantly knew that he was the son of Captain Hook. When Dizzy had done Mal's hair and nails, Mal had given Dizzy some money in return as a reward. The boy, Harry, turned to Dizzy and said to her, "Cough it up, young one. *The young girl, feeling scared, gave the older boy the money* And the rest of it. *She went to the cash register and gave the rest* Thank you!" Grace watched the scene, disgusted. Her cousin rightfully deserved that money because she earned it from hard work. Mal called out to her ex-boyfriend, before he could walk out, "Still running errands for Uma, Harry?! Or do you actually keep what you steal?" Like Grace, Mal really didn't appreciate Harry stealing the money from Dizzy. It wasn't right.

Harry just smirked at the purple-haired girl, he loved it when she was like this. He said, moving his hook down her chin, "I could hurt you, you know." Mal smirked and replied, "Not without her permission, I bet." Harry continued to smirk and he said, "I can't wait to tell Uma that you're back. She'll want to hear this." From the closet, Grace just rolled her eyes. How disgusting can this guy get? Mal replied, "Does she still think about me? I'm flattered." Harry just smirked and he turned to leave but not before bowing at Mal, after making a mess by pushing everything off the table. Once she was sure Harry was gone for good, Dizzy went to go help Grace out of the closet. Grace cringed at the sight and she said to Dizzy, "I'm sorry that you had to go through that, Dizzy. That guy is completely disgusting." Dizzy just shrugged her shoulders and replied, "You get used to it. Can't say no to Harry or Uma is going to come after me." Grace smiled at Dizzy with sympathy. Dizzy looked at the mess and said, sarcastically, "Great, more sweeping."