Chapter 6: Welcome to the Isle/Ben finds out Grace is on the Isle

The two girls rode their motorcycles through the barrier, causing people to scream and move out of the way. Grace looked at a poster of her and Ben with an red X on the poster, causing her to frown. Did the people on the Isle really hate Auradon that much to hate her and Ben? She turned to Mal and said to her, "Where are we going, Mal?" Mal smirked and replied, "To my secret hideout. Follow me, keep low. Do as I say." Grace nodded and followed Mal to the secret hideout. The two girls made sure that their motorcycles were hidden then went inside the hideout. Grace looked around the hideout and Mal said, "Welcome to the hideout, Gracie. And welcome to the Isle."
...........................................................................
Back on Auradon, the search for Grace was still going on. Ben knew he still had duties to perform and he was going to keep it that way. He had told the people at the castle to keep Grace's disappearance a secret from the public, as well as her pregnancy. He sat at his desk and said to the phone, "Deborah?" Deborah replied, on the other line, "Yes, Your Majesty?" Ben said, as he looked at a piece of paper, "Can you ask Lumiere to call me about the Cotillion?" Deborah replied, "Yes, Your Majesty." Ben ended the call and ended up staring at a picture of him and Grace at their coronation. He had his arms around Grace from behind, holding her hands, while she smiled and laughed. He smiled sadly, he knew he had blown it. He was just worried about her and their unborn child's wellbeing. He had no idea she was pressured and overwhelmed with the duties of being Queen. The door opened, causing Ben to be startled, and revealed Evie. Ben said to Evie, confused, "Evie? What are you doing? Where's Mal? Do you know where Grace is?" Evie shaked her head sadly at her friend and replied, "No, I did found this. *She gave Ben a note that was written by Grace* I also found this. I'm so sorry, Ben. *She then gave Ben Grace's necklace that he had given her and his ring that he also had given her*" Ben stared in shock at the note, necklace, and the ring. He said, "She's really gone, isn't she? *Evie watched her friend with sympathy* It's all my fault. I should've known that she was this pressured and overwhelmed. I would've helped her."

Evie just stared at her friend, she missed Mal and Grace just as much as Ben did. They were like her sisters. For Grace, she was like her little sister. Ben said, nodding, "I have to get her back. She is in no condition to be alone." Evie nodded and replied, "Well, you most certainly can't go on the Isle, alone either. I'm going to go with you. I'll have the guys go with us too. We're not exactly popular right now and it will be safe in numbers." Ben nodded, he was willing do anything to get Grace back. He couldn't live without her.