Chapter 3: Gifts

(AN: Replace Mal with Grace and replace the purple motorcycle with the one below)
...........................................................................
Grace's Motorcycle

Later that afternoon, Ben had told Grace to meet him at his locker

...........................................................................
Later that afternoon, Ben had told Grace to meet him at his locker. Grace walked out of class with a few of her friends and told them goodbye. She walked down the hallway and towards her fiancée's locker. The young Queen smiled brightly when she saw her King and she said, "Well, hello there, handsome." Ben grinned and replied, giving Grace a kiss, "Hello, my perfect Queen. I have a gift for you." Grace chuckled and said to Ben, releasing from the kiss, "You have given me a gift almost every week." Ben laughed and replied, "You're my Queen and future wife. *He lowered his voice to a whisper and gently placed his hand on her stomach* And the mother of our unborn child. You have to at least let me spoil you." Grace laughed and said, "Alright, Benny. What gift do you have for me this time?" Ben began to lead her down another corridor and gave the valet a nod, telling him to pull off the tarp of the gift.

Grace gasped when the tarp was pulled and revealed a light blue motorcycle. She began to get excited and said to her fiancée, giving him a hug, "Oh, my Gosh!! A motorcycle? And it's blue, my favorite color! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you!" Ben chuckled and replied, "You're welcome, Gracie." Grace began to calm down, she wanted to do something for Ben. She grinned and said to him, "You know, I want to do something for you for all these gifts." Ben replied, shaking his head, "You don't have to do that." Grace said, "But, I want to, Ben. I mean, even with all those King duties, you still find a way to make time for me. I want to do something for you. How about a picnic this afternoon under the gazebo?" Ben grinned and replied, "Sounds great. I'll talk to Lumiere about clearing my schedule for the afternoon." Grace said, "Fabulous. I have to go meet up with Mal, she told me that Carlos needed my help with something." Ben gave Grace a kiss and replied, "Ok. I'll see ya later." Grace smiled and said, "Love you." Ben said, as she walked away, "You're the best!" Grace called back, "That's me!"