Chapter 11: Ben, Grace, and Uma's Discussion

Grace and Ben were tied to a pole once again but this time, they were on Uma's ship. The young couple were back to back as they watched the crew. Harry jumped and walked over to Grace, who kept a straight face. Ben was watching Harry, protective of Grace. Harry moved his hook to Grace's chin and he said, "Goochie, Goochie, Goo." Grace moved her head slightly and said to Harry, "Touch me and we're going to have major issues." Ben snorted, causing Harry to turn to him. The son of Captain Hook turned back to the Queen of Auradon and replied, "Come on, milady. I was just trying to have fun." Grace scoffed and said to him, "If I were you, I would remember my place and remember who I was talking to. I'm the Queen of Auradon, I hope you know." Harry was getting tempted to touch Grace but by the look Ben was giving him, he decided not to. Uma decided to drop in and she said to Harry, "Give it a rest, Harry. Give it a rest." Harry turned to Uma and replied, "You said that I could hurt them." Uma looked at her first mate and said to him, "I said at noon and not the Queen. I may be heartless but I'm not going to risk a child's life, especially when it's an unborn child." Ben and Grace shared a look, they never told Uma or anyone else about their child. Uma rolled her eyes and said to the couple, "I know the symptoms of pregnancy, especially when someone is starting to show. You better hope your friends come through." Grace replied, "You better hope that they do because when my parents and brother find out that you have captured the Queen of Auradon, you won't see the next light of day."

Uma and Grace had a little stare down before Uma asked Harry to leave her and the couple alone. Harry walked around the young couple, causing them to give him a look that said 'leave us alone'. Ben turned to Uma and said, "So, I take it that this isn't your mom's plan?" Uma scoffed and replied, "My mom doesn't care about me, until she needs me for the next shift." Grace was ignoring the conversation since she was more worried about her unborn child's wellbeing. She was watching Harry stalk around her, glancing at her. The one thing she caught from the conversation was Uma saying, "I don't need your pity." Ben replied to Uma, "No, you must certainly don't." Uma looked at her watch and said to the young King, walking away to leave him with Grace, "Almost noon. I'll give you and your Queen some time alone to say goodbye." Once they were sure she was gone, Grace sighed. She said to Ben, "So, I guess this is it, huh?" Ben replied, "I guess so. Hey, I'm really sorry about our fight." Grace shaked her head and said to him, "No, it's my fault. I should've come to you but I didn't because I thought I could handle it." Ben replied, "So, I guess that means we forgive each other?" Grace smiled and said to her fiancée, just as they heard Uma greet their friends with sarcasm, "What do you think, Ben?" Ben smiled but his smile turned into a frown when Harry came back. Harry smirked at the King and Queen and said to them, untying them from the pole but kept their hands tied, "Well, looks like we have company."