Chapter 17: The End

That night, Ben and Grace went back to their bedroom suite and changed into their nighttime attire. Grace stood on the balcony, watching the kingdom. Ben came up from behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder. Grace smiled and said, "Do you ever think that we might get peace one day? Without having to worry about the Isle?" Ben chuckled and replied, placing his hands on Grace's stomach, "I don't think so, Gracie-Lyn. I mean we can try to get peace but it sometimes doesn't work out." Grace leaned into Ben's embrace, smiling as she enjoyed their moment. She sighed contently and said to Ben, "I do have a suggestion on who can come to Auradon." Ben smiled and said, releasing from the embrace and allowed Grace to turn around to look at him, "And who is that, my Queen?" Grace smiled, she knew exactly who it was.

On the Isle, the very next day, Dizzy was once again sweeping the Curl and Dye with her headphones on. Hearing the doorbell ring, she took off her headphones and walked over to the door. A valet with Auradon clothing was at the door and handed a rolled up letter to the young girl. Dizzy took the letter and began to read it, 'You are cordially invited to stay in Auradon and attend Auradon Prep. Sincerely, King Benjamin Florian and Queen Grace Roselyn of Auradon. P.S.- I hope you and I can have some cousin time soon once you get settled in Auradon. From, your dear cousin, Queen Grace.' Dizzy began to squeal and cheer, jumping up and down. Her commotion caused her grandmother to yell from upstairs. Once Dizzy was sure that her grandmother was gone, she continued to squeal but quietly. A few miles away, Uma rose from the ocean (still in her octopus form. She smirked and said, "Did you really think that was the end?" She let out an evil cackle which echoed throughout the Isle.
...........................................................................
Well, there you have it. There is the sequel to Good Always Win-Descendants. Once Descendants 3 comes out in DVD, I will do a third story. So, I hope you all enjoy this one as you did the first one. So, stay tuned for the third story. Happy reading. 😉