Chapter 13: Reunited

The group arrived back to Auradon and they were greeted by Jane and Chad. Once Grace got out of the limousine, she was greeted by a bone crushing hug from her friend. Jane let out a sigh of relief and said to Grace, "Oh, when Chad told me you were captured, I was so worried. I couldn't stop thinking about you or.........well.........I suppose you know." Chad walked up to the daughter of the Fairy Godmother who hugged his sister and said to her, "Jane, you can let go of her now. I'm sure my sister would like to breathe." Jane let go of Grace who breathed heavily from the tight hug. Ben walked over to his two friends and fiancée. Chad clapped his hand on his friend's back and said to him, "Nice to see you back and alive, Ben. I don't know if I should thank you for bringing my sister back or yelling at you because you were the cause of her leaving." Grace sighed and said to Chad, not wanting to deal with an argument, "Chad, not now." Ben shaked his head and said to Grace, "No, Gracie. It's okay. He can say what he wants to say." Grace sighed again, she really didn't have the energy do deal with an argument. Chad said to Ben, "The reason why my sister was so overwhelmed with the duties of being Queen was because you didn't bother to step up and help her. How I can trust you to be a great King but not be there for my little sister?" That must've hurt. Ben just stood there and took the accusations. Grace sighed and said to Ben, leading him away from her brother, "Come on, Ben. We've got to get ready for the Cotillion."