fOUR

After getting all checked in with my manager I was locked away inside of my hotel room. My heart was still racing from meeting two of my best friends just half an hour earlier. We had made plans to meet up and go grab some food after I was all settled in with my things. I sat on the bed and just smiled as I took in a deep breath. Here I was, sixteen years old, on the opposite side of the country from where my house was, about to embark on a summer long tour. I mean, what?! How is this real life?

I picked up my phone and dialed my mom's phone number before holding the device to my ear.

"Hey, Baker! Did you make it?" my mom's voice flooded the phone and I smiled even harder.

"Yes! Mom, I'm here! And I met Chase and Payton and oh my god, Mom! Thank you for allowing me to do this. I am so happy!" I gushed, bouncing slightly on the end of my bed.

"Awe, Bakes, I'm so happy you're happy. You better knock 'em dead sweetheart!" she laughed and I giggled. "I miss you so much already."

"Miss you too, Momma. I promise I'll call you every day!" I reassured her before telling her I love her and hanging up. After putting my phone down onto the bed I walked into the bathroom and took in my appearance. I didn't look half bad considering I had traveled half of the day but I still decided to change before going to meet up with Chase and Payton.

After changing myself around I walked out into the hallway and down to the elevator. I heard voices getting louder and turned just as Payton rounded the corner, a huge smile plastered to his face.

"Baby love!" he grinned, reaching out and wrapping his arms around me. I giggled and leaned into him.

"You two are going to kill me this summer," Chase laughed, reaching out to press the down arrow on the elevator.

"I cannot wait for Cynthia to get here tomorrow," I said, as the elevator doors slid open and we walked in. "Pretty soon it's going to be like thirty guys and me until she gets here," I rolled my eyes. Obviously I was exaggerating, there wasn't going to be thirty guys but I still would be outnumbered.

Liked by iitspayton, Rilee Rose, and 147,963 others

BakerBree out for dinner with this cutie. oh and chase who payton is staring at because he was acting like a goof.

xlilhuddy whoa now I was not acting like a goof. You just didn't want me in your picture.
user1 holy hell Payton looks good in this picture!!
user2 I know right! @user1
iitspayton
ooh look at this fine gentleman right here!
user3 payton always looks good. My god.

The next morning I woke up to a banging on my hotel room. Immediately my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my throat with nerves. Who would be knocking on my door this early? I slowly tiptoed to the door and peered into the peep hole. I couldn't rip the door open fast enough after seeing who was standing on the opposite side.

"Baker!" I heard the voice scream before my body went crashing down to the ground, a body landing on top of me.

"Madi!" I giggled, wrapping my arms around her and hugging her as tight as I could.

"Woah, woah. Let me in on this too!" and before I knew it more weight was being pressed down onto my small frame.

"Oh my god you two are going to kill me!" I laughed out. Madi rolled off of me and Cynthia fell down onto me. "I missed you so much!" I squealed as I hugged my best friend.

"I missed you so much more even though we've never been together before!" she giggled, tears springing to her eyes. Before I knew it the three of us were sitting on the floor, crying out happy tears, as we held onto each other.

"Never leave me!" Madi giggled and I nodded my head in agreement. I could never leave these people. Tour hadn't even started yet and the thought of not being with everyone when it was over literally scared me.