tWELVE

"Oh, God! Oh, God! It's George, it's George, it's George. John Doe is George!" Meredith went running across my television screen as a tear slipped down my cheek. No matter how many times I had watched this episode of Grey's Anatomy I still cried like a baby. I curled my body into Payton's side and he chuckled as he wrapped an arm around me.

"Awe, babe, don't cry," he laughed, wiping the pad of his thumb under my eyes.

"I can't help it, Pay, it's George! No matter how many times I watch this, it's always George!" I sighed, giggling at myself.

We were currently at the hotel for the last stop of Phase One of the tour in Seattle Washington. Jaden, Cynthia and I had all gone out exploring earlier in the day and I was now relaxing with Payton before the show tomorrow.

Phase one of tour had been nothing short of amazing. I was able to meet so many supporters and give out so many hugs I would forever remember this part of my life.

After the show tomorrow we had two and a half weeks before the second phase of tour started. I would be going back to California and staying in a house we had rented for two weeks. I would also be attending VidCon with everyone. Payton was flying home tomorrow night to be with his family for a few days before flying back out to California to stay with us.

"I'm going to miss you," Payton breathed as he snuggled further down into the bed with me. I hit the pause button on the remote for the TV before rolling on my side to look at him. "You know, I've gotten really used to you always being here."

"I know, P. I don't know how I'm going to sleep without you," I frowned, reaching out and poking the tip of his nose."

"You're my favorite baby girl," he smiled, pressing his lips to my forehead. Immediately, butterflies filled my stomach and I could feel my cheeks reddening with heat. Payton could kiss my forehead a thousand times a day and I would still melt every single time.

Liked by BakerBree, jadenhossler, and 327,925 others

iitspayton she's even beautiful when she cries

BakerBree omg Payton!
user1 @BakerBree oh no! why are you crying?!
user2 Payton you better not have made her cry!!!!
cynthiaparkerrr ohh babybaby smile!
BakerBree you guys I'm fine! George just died and a little piece of my heart broke!

--

"Last day of tour bay-bee!" Chris yelled into Madi's microphone as girls flooded into the room. I giggled as I hopped up onto the stage and wrapped my arms around Jaden.

"Sing for us?" I questioned, holding my mic up to his lips. The crowd all cheered loudly and I giggled as Jaden took the microphone from me and walked to the front of the stage. He cleared his throat and began singing one of the many songs he had written himself. I smiled proudly at my best friend, listening to all of the screaming girls yell out his name. When he was done he walked back and handed the microphone to me.

"How did everybody like that?" I yelled into it.

"Alright party people! Let's get this thing started!" Cynthia giggled, hopping off the front of the stage. She began to weave her way through the crowd as the front of the line began climbing the steps to meet the boys.

"Baker! Can we get a picture?" I heard someone ask and it took me a minute to find the two girls that had called out to me. I nodded my head and jumped off of the stage, making my way over to them. "You are literally so pretty!" the one girl gushed and I laughed, swatting my hand playfully at her.

"Oh stop! You two are drop dead gorgeous!" I smiled. "Are you both from Seattle?"

"No, we had to drive like three hours to get here," the other girl explained and my eyes widened.

"Wait! Seriously? You drove that far for this?" I asked, amazed that people would take that kind of time into coming to see a bunch of social media stars.

"Yeah! When you finally announced that you were going to be on the tour we bought tickets like that minute!" the first one told me.

"Oh my gosh! You two are absolutely amazing! What are your names?" I asked, ushering the two girls to the side so that I could talk more one on one with them.

"I'm McKenzi and this is Hailee," the first girl spoke, pointing over at her friend. "We are in love with you!" she giggled, and I chuckled, my face blushing.

"You two are too cute," I laughed. "I just can't believe you guys drove that far to see me!"

"We would drive further too!" Hailee grinned. "Your content makes us forget about the bad shit in our lives most days. Sometimes I'll just scroll through your TikToks and watch them just so I can laugh."

"Awe, well I am seriously happy I can make you smile! Now how about that picture?" I asked. The both nodded their heads eagerly and I handed one of their phones over to Hootie who had been standing close by. The girls put me in the middle and I wrapped my arms around both of them, pulling them closer to me.

"Alright you guys, smile!" Hootie yelled over the music and we all smiled, widely. He snapped a couple pictures before handing the phone back to McKenzi.

"Alright ladies, why don't you two go meet the boys! Make sure you come say bye before you leave though!" I told them, giving them each a hug before they got back into line to meet the boys.

I made my way back out into the crowd and danced around with some supporters before making my way back up onto the stage. Payton immediately pulled me into his side and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Come home with me," he whispered into my ear and my eyes went wide before I turned to look at him. "Seriously, come with me."

"There's no way I'd be able to get a plane ticket now!" I exclaimed. The idea of actually being able to go home with Payton sounded amazing, but was totally never going to happen. His plane left in almost six hours, there was no way they'd still have an empty seat.

"Maybe I should just go back to Cali with you," he shrugged his shoulders, crossing his arms over his chest. "Bake, I can't leave you. We only have so much time before we all go home and then who knows how long it'll be until we get to see each other again."

"Payton, you've been so excited to see your mom," I told him, hooking my arms around his waist. "I do not want to keep you from your family!"

"I can see them whenever I want to though, Baker, seriously I'm losing my mind thinking about not being able to wake up next to you for the next couple of days." My stomach flipped at his words. How could one person be so perfect?

"I would love for you to come with me," I grinned. "As long as your mom won't hate me for keeping you away from them?"

"Of course she won't!" he laughed, pulling into a hug and pressing his lips to my forehead.

We finished talking to the last few girls who came through the line before Trent walked to the front of the stage, his hands on his hips.

"That's a wrap on Phase One," he clapped his hands together and we all cheered. "Let's get cleaned up and then we'll head back to the hotel to get our stuff together. Everyone know where's they're going tonight right?" he asked and we all nodded our heads. "Alright, let's go!"

Los Angeles here I come!

---

you guys! i am so so so so so so sorry it took me so long to update! we went to my brothers baseball tournament which ended up being like three hours away and then we went right from there to the beach. now i am home and ready to keep on writing! what do you all want to see in this?! let me know and i'll try to incorporate your ideas in!