sIX

Liked by madimonroeee, cynthiaparkerrrr, and 26, 752 others

BakerBree best friends because we bad bitches love you @madimonroeee and @cynthiaparkerrrr 💜💜

cynthiaparkerrrr love my bitches!
user1 my god I want friends like them!
user2 @user1 me too! lets start our own girl gang!
iitspayton let me guess which ones you.. hm.. you give me the middle finger everyday cant be that hard.
BakerBree @iitspayton oh hush pay!

"Trent! I'm hungry!"

"Trent! Gotta pee!"

"Trent! Chick Fil A! Now! Please!"

"Trent!"

"Oh my god if this is how you all are going to be the entire tour I'm buying us girls our own quiet van that doesn't smell like sweaty boy!" Madi groaned, burying her face into Chris' chest. I giggled as I nodded my head in agreement.

"I'm in Madi!" I told her and she sat up just far enough to fist bump me. Payton laughed as he grabbed onto my shoulder and pulled me back into his side.

"Who said I was letting you go anywhere?" he smirked, poking the tip of my nose with his pointer finger. I scrunched my nose up and he chuckled, lowering his lips down to my ear. "You're cute when you do that."

Immediately my body reacted to his voice and my cheeks reddened. I really needed to get a grip. I smiled at him before popping my second AirPod into my ear and laid my head onto his shoulder, closing my eyes.

Liked by @cynthiaparkerrrr, luvanthony, and 196,925 others

iitspayton my  best friend is fire 🔥

@luvanthony word
@user1 uh huh best friend? more like girlfriend
@BakerBree @user1 best friends
@user2 @user1 no use in trying they'll just deny it.
@cynthiaparkerrrr my girlfrand smokin!
@user3 I really need some friends to hype me up the way they all hype eachother up

"You two have everyone talking," Jackson laughed as he walked outside of Chick Fil A and sat down with Payton and I. "All this best friend crap is driving your fans nuts."

"Well, we're best friends? It's not a lie," I shrugged, picking up my phone as more Instagram notifications went off. I had to turn my notifications off when we got back into the van. We had just left the hotel in Phoenix and loaded all of our suitcases into a trailer. The next stop on tour was San Diego, California and we had about a six hour drive to get there. Of course we would stop along the way for mini photoshoots and to just stretch our legs so a six hour drive will probably turn into an eight to ten hour drive.

The hardest part about touring so far was being cramped into a van. There were enough seats for all of us and it was big enough for us to stand up if we needed but there still wasn't enough room to get comfortable to sleep. I'm sure by the end of tour I will look like I haven't slept in months, but it is all worth it.

"Alright everyone let's load up. We can't be late to San Diego!" Trent called as he walked out of Chick Fil A. "We're going to try to drive straight through the night. If you have to pee go now because I don't want to be making a hundred stops."

"Ay, Ay, Master," Madi joked and nodded her head to the building. I jumped up out of my chair and followed her and Cynthia into the restaurant and to the bathroom.

"Is Payton going to let you sit with us?" Cynthia smiled as we locked ourselves away in the bathroom.

"What do you mean? You guys were sitting with Chase and Chris," I shrugged. "Plus, Payton makes a good pillow," I giggled. I walked into the stall and locked it so I could go to the bathroom quickly. I knew if we took too long Trent would walk right into the girl's bathroom to get us.

"True, but it's like he's claiming his territory with you or something," Madi said from the stall next to me. "Has he talked to you about being anything more than just best friends?"

"No, we haven't really talked about anything relationshipy, just random stuff. We played 20 questions on the way here," I told them, flushing the toilet and walking out to wash my hands.

"Awe, he wants to get to know you!" Cynthia shrieked a little too loudly. "Chase and I did that when we first started talking. Of course we had to do it over Facetime and not in person, but it was still fun learning about each other."

"Listen, Payton is one of my best friends and he likes you, Baker. He's been so excited for this tour to start just so he can spend time with you. And I know you like him too. I can tell just by the way you look at him." Madi wrapped her arm around my shoulder and the three of us walked out of the bathroom.

"Be honest with us, do you like him, like at all?" Cynthia asked, and my cheeks immediately flushed as a smile spread across my face.

"I really think I do. He's so sweet and so so so frickin' cute!" I gushed. The hot Arizona air hit my face as we walked back outside.

"Okay so when we get to San Diego we are in the same hotel room. We're going shopping or something. We need some serious girl time! We need all the deets on you and Pay! And I have so much to tell you guys and Chris and I!" Madi whispered between Cynthia and I. We both eagerly nodded as we climbed into the van. I definitely need some girl time.

"Bake!" I heard Payton's voice call and looked at the back of the van where he was motioning for me to come. I smiled and quickly hopped through the seats and sat down beside him. "We still have to finish our 20 questions!"

"Yes! And if I remember correctly it was my turn to ask you a question," I said, turning in my seat to face him better. He nodded his head as he did the same and turned to face me. "Hm, if tomorrow was your last day on Earth, what would you do in your last 24 hours?"

"Wow, um," he hummed, running his fingers through his hair. You know what they say, go big or go home. I wasn't going to ask him stupid little questions. "Well for starters I'd want to definitely be somewhere with my family, especially my mom. There's also this girl that I would need to tell I have heavy feelings for her," he ran his fingers through his hair again and turned to look at the front of the bus. My stomach dropped. There was a girl. I was his best friend and nothing more. "Then after I told her I had feelings for her, hopefully she'd tell me she had them back, and then we'd all just hang out for the day. I wouldn't want to do anything big and extravagant. Just be happy with my favorite people for one last day."

"That sounds perfect," I smiled, trying to swallow the lump that was forming in my throat. I guess I truly had my answer. I had feelings for Payton and I wanted him to want me.