eLEVEN

"So, tell us all about it!" I heard Cynthia before I could see her. Both her and Madi came bouncing through my hotel door, both landing on my bed with a soft thud. I groaned as I rolled over and faced the two grinning girls.

"Go away!" I mumbled, throwing the blankets over my head and burying myself further into the sheets.  Payton and I hadn't gotten back to the hotel until almost one in the morning. After our small photoshoot together the two of us laid on the blanket Payton had packed and talked until the sun had set. We laid on the soft sand, looking up at the stars. The many people that had scattered the beach when we got there were now gone and it was peaceful just the two of us laying there taking in each other.

After the beach we walked hand in hand to an ice cream shop on the way back to the hotel. The night had been absolutely perfect.

"No! Baker! Come on! Wake up and talk to us!" Madi giggled, pulling the blankets away from my face. I sighed, sitting up and throwing my hair up into a messy bun on the top of my head.

"Fine," I smirked, pulling the blankets tighter around my waist. "He took me to Newport Beach and we had pictures taken then we just laid and talked until it was super dark out. We stopped and got ice cream and then came back here."

"Did you guys kiss?" Madi asked, jumping up onto her knees.

"You saw the picture Payton posted! Of course they kissed!" Cynthia laughed, giving me a nudge on my side.

For the next hour the girls and I sat on the bed and gossiped over everything. Madi told us all about her date with Chris the night before and Cynthia and I both swooned at how cute the two of them were. My alarm started beeping at nine and I groaned, dragging myself out of the hotel bed and walked into the bathroom to shower.

 My alarm started beeping at nine and I groaned, dragging myself out of the hotel bed and walked into the bathroom to shower

Liked by iitspayton, RileeRose, and 237,482 others

BakerBree most comfortable hotel bed ever. Costa Mesa can't wait to meet you all!🖤

iitspayton baby you are beautiful! my god im so lucky.😍
RileeRose Bake! I'm here and waiting for you!😁😁
user1 you are gorgeous Baker!
user2 how do you look so perfect?!
BakerBree @user2 oh love I am far from perfect!🖤
JadenHossler best friend is fire!🔥
luvanthony word

"Okay everyone, we all need to get inside, get the merch table set up and get ready to party!" Trent informed us all as we pulled up to the venue. We all chorused our agreement and began to pile out of the van.

When my feet hit the ground I was almost knocked off of them almost immediately. I could smell the familiar perfume and without looking I wrapped my arms around the body that landed on top of me. My best friend was screaming into my ear and all I could do was laugh.

"RiRi!" I giggled, pushing her gently up and off of me. Everyone stood around us, their eyes wide with shock at the small brunette that had just knocked me off of my feet.

"Baker! My fuckin god I missed you!" she squealed, reaching a hand out and pulling me back to my feet.

"I've only been gone for like a week," I giggled. "Okay everyone, you heard Trent! Merch tables!" I laughed, pointing toward the door. I could see a line starting to form already and girls pointing over in our direction.

Everyone laughed and we made our way into the venue, the large empty room before us. I quickly ran over to my boxes of merch and began to organize the piles of tshirts, hoodies, and posters, Rilee standing beside me.

"So, how has it been so far?" she questioned, reaching out and tapping the stack of posters, straightening them out.

"It's been so perfect!" I told her. "Everyone is so amazing. The boys, Madi and Cynthia, the supporters. It is so frickin awesome!"

"Oh, Baker! That's great!" she smiled over at me, wrapping me in a hug. "I am so, so proud of you!"

"Thanks, Ri!"

We finished setting up the merch table and moved on to the stage area where everybody was getting themselves ready. I turned on my phone and went into my TikTok app, picking a sound, and quickly recording a video with Rilee. We laughed as we made silly faces into the camera and did goofy dance moves while some of the boys popped into the background.

"So, Baker, you going to introduce us to your friend or just let us all figure her out on our own?" I heard Anthony's voice from behind me and spun around to look at him. I was horrible at introducing people.

"Sorry," I blushed, running my fingers through my hair. "Everyone, this is Rilee. Rilee this is everyone," I giggled, sweeping my arm in front of everybody. I knew that Rilee knew who everyone was from how much I talked about them while at home.

"Rilee, if you want to help me shuffling the girls in that'd be great, or you can hang by Baker, whatever works for you is fine," Trent called out from the door. Rilee's eyes widened as she looked at me. I could see the nerves written all over her face. She hated attention and I knew the thought of her being in the middle of the crowd with me made her nervous.

"She'll hang with you, Trent!" I answered for her and she silently nodded her head, weaving through the small group of people toward where Trent was standing at the door to the room we were standing in. I picked up my microphone from the DJ's table and hopped off of the stage. The doors opened and Trent and Rilee began ushering people into the lines we had set up.

Music blared through the speakers as Cynthia, Madi and I did a small choreographed dance, all three of us doubling over in laughter. I caught Rilee's eye from across the room and she smiled widely at me knowing how happy I truly was.

--

You guys this chapter is seriously crap and I apologize! I've been all over the place today and I could not focus on anything worth any meaning.

ON another note.. THANK YOU all SOOO much for all the reads already. I started this not expecting it to go anywhere but you guys are awesome!!