eIGHTEEN

"Baker," I heard my name being said and I squeezed my eyes shut. I hadn't moved from beside the pool. After waking up I just laid there and tried to figure out what I was letting my life become. I knew when I flew out to tour things would be different. I knew that these boys, especially Payton, had a following of supporters who he would have to put on an act for. So then why now that I was entangled in it all was my common sense flying out the window? "Bake," I heard my name again and slowly allowed my eyes to open as I felt someone sit down by my feet.

My eyes landed on the blonde, floppy head of hair that belonged to my boyfriend and I sighed, chewing on my bottom lip. I couldn't make eye contact with him, I was embarrassed at myself and upset with him.

"Baker, come on, look at me," he urged. I watched as he slid himself up the lounge chair I was sitting on to place himself directly next to me. He gently reached out and started to play with my fingers as his eyes bore into me. "Baker, baby," he sighed.

"I'm sorry, Pay," I mumbled, slowly meeting his eyes with my own. His features were soft, a small crease forming on his forehead as he looked at me. "I'm an idiot," I sighed, pulling my hand from his and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Bake, you have nothing to be sorry for and you're not an idiot. I'm the idiot! I can't believe I went off and flirted with her just for the fans," he groaned, running his fingers through his hair. "I never want to hurt you."

"You only did it because it's what your fans want," I told him with a shrug of my shoulders.

"That's no excuse, Baker. I hurt you. That should never happen no matter what anyone wants. I'm supposed to be the one that makes you happy and that makes you feel loved. I'm so sorry Baker baby."

"I know," I smiled, leaning my body into his. "Can we just please forget all of this and move on? I'm exhausted from it all."

Payton smild and grabbed onto my hand, standing up and pulling me to my feet with him. I followed him back into the house where several people were sprawled out across the couches and floor of the living room. My eyes met Jaden's and he gave me a look that I knew meant he was asking if I was okay; I nodded my head and smiled at him before continuing behind Payton who began pulling me up the stairs.

"I just want to spend time with you," he sighed, closing our bedroom door behind us. "I'm not leaving your side tomorrow."

"Pay, you don't have to do that. The fans are how you make your money. You need to make them happy," I told him and he shook his head as he stripped his tshirt from his body and climbed into the bed next to me.

"You're more important and you come first."

I smiled and cuddled into Payton's side as he wrapped his arm around me.

"I have a surprise for you tomorrow," he whispered, pressing his lips to the side of my head.

"Ooh, what is it?" I asked, pushing myself up to look down at him. "I like surpises, but I hate being surprised!" I laughed as his eyes widened and he tapped his finger on the tip of my nose.

"You're just going to have to wait," he laughed, pulling me back down against him.

Liked by BakerBree, RileeRose and 167, 593 others

iitspayton I do not deserve this beautiful girl by my god she is perfect. i love you baker bree kozik, more than you will ever know.

BakerBree I love you Pay. So, so very much.
user1 you two are so perfect
cynthiaparkerrrr omg you two!
user2 get you a boy who loves B the way P does!

user1 you two are so perfectcynthiaparkerrrr omg you two!user2 get you a boy who loves B the way P does!

Liked by iitspayton, RileeRose, and 93,054 others

BakerBree If you're lucky, if you're the luckiest person on the planet, the person you love decides to love you back. PM + BK forever baby!

iitspayton I love you babygirl. forever and always.
jadenhossler love you B. love to see you so happy!
user1 love that you guys are this happy! and love how supportive Jaden is!
user2 you two are so perfect!
user3 this is the fakest couple on social media. can't believe all you dumb people are blind to it!
cynthiaparkerrrr @user3 hop of my girls page if you don't like them!