eIGHT

Liked by iitspayton, BakerBree, and 290,710 others

joshrichardzz walked into our room to find these two all cuuute #BAYTON @iitspayton @BakerBree 🖤

user1 oh my god! are they finally together?!
BakerBree way to just out us to the world Josh! 😂hey @iitspayton you cute baby love 😍
iitspayton youre way way way cute baby girl❤️
cynthiaparkerrrr hit me with a fuckin truck! oh my god we leave for an hour and you two do this?! oh my god!
madimonroeee wtf! oh my god! #BAYTON!

Within minutes of Josh posting a picture of Payton and I on Instagram there was a loud banging at the boys hotel room. I giggled as I pulled the blanket over my head to hide from the commotion that was about to ensue.

I heard their excited squeals before I felt the bed dip as both Cynthia and Madi jumped onto the bed, almost on top of me.

"Get out here and tell us how it happened!" Madi exclaimed, pulling the blankets off of my body. I reached out for Payton and pulled myself up against him, burying my face into his side. He giggled, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me up to sit next to him.

"Payton! Did you finally ask her to be your girlfriend?" Cynthia asked, bouncing up onto her knees as she clapped her hands. "I need every singly detail."

"There aren't many details to tell. She got here to the room and I told her I wanted to be with her," he shrugged, a smile spreading across his face. My cheeks blushed as I tried to hold back my own smile. If I was being completely honest I had never been this happy. I was on tour with my best friends. I was traveling to different states and seeing so many of my supporters. And now I was with the one boy who filled my stomach with butterflies, who made me dizzy, and who made me happier than I had ever been.

"You guys are the cutest! I can't even stand it!" Madi giggled, falling over and wrapping her arms around me. I smiled, looking up and locking eyes with Payton who shot me a wink and blew me a kiss. My smile grew even bigger as I looked up at that perfect boy.

--

"Baker, can you come help me a second?" I heard Trent call my name. We were standing in the second venue setting up for our San Diego show. I jumped off of the stage and skipped over to Trent who was organizing the merch table.

"What's up boss?" I laughed as I jumped up beside him.

"Can you quick help me finish setting all of this up, you're the most organized out of the group," he sighed. He looked stressed.

"Of course," I told him, and began pulling Chase's shirts out of the box and arranging them into a pile by size. When I made it to the end of the table I pulled out my own shirts and placed them next to the two posters I had selected for tour.

"So I hear we might need some Bayton merch?" Trent questioned and I quickly whipped my head around in his direction. "I have Instagram, Bake," he laughed, probably at the crazy expression on my face. "So, Bayton merch?"

"That'd be cute, but a little too soon. I'm not trying to jinx anything," I told him, biting at my bottom lip.

"What's up?" he asked, and I stepped closer to him so I didn't have to talk loudly.

"I'm nervous, T. I really like him. I just am so self-conscious, we're on tour with all of these amazingly beautiful girls coming to see him and I'm just me," I sighed, running my hand through my hair. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders from behind and turned to see Chase looking down with me with a worried look on his face.

"Bake Bree you are beautiful, don't compare yourself to these girls. You and Pay have an emotional connection and that's something that none of those girls can say," Chase said, hugging me closer to his body.

"He's right, Bake," Trent agreed with a nod of his head. "You shouldn't be worrying about the girls here. I know it's natural to get jealous of someone hanging over your significant other but they're just here for his looks, you're here for everything that he is."

"I guess you're both right," I sighed, a small smile coming to my lips. Deep down I knew they were both right, but I was still so nervous that he was going to find someone else.

"Alright, if you need to talk more about this, come find me later," Trent smiled, walking away as he patted me on the back. I watched as he made his way to the doors where hundreds of screaming and excited girls could be heard.

I skipped back across the room and sat on the front of the stage in between Cynthia and Madi. The DJ turned the music on and immediately I began to sing along to the Justin Bieber song thumping through the speakers.

Trent pulled the doors open and the girls rushed the room. It amazed me at how different all of the girls were. Some came dressed comfortably in leggings and baggy tshirts, others came in short, shorts and shirts that barely covered their boobs. And then there was the girls that were more my speed; ripped jeans, tank tops covered by flannel shirts and a pair of converse sneakers. Chase liked to call me the original E-Girl.

"Hey pretty ladies!" Madi spoke into her microphone, waving as the girls pushed through the lines to get to the stage. The boys decided they were going to dance on the stage before letting the girls go through and meet them. Payton held up his hand as he stepped out in front of the other boys. The boys began to count down and quickly Payton did a back flip. The crowd erupted in cheers and I giggled as I watched him shake his hips.

The rest of the show was spent singing with Madi and Cynthia, dancing and taking pictures with supporters, and hanging out with the boys up on stage. Another show, another perfect day.

___________

I am so sorry you guys. I've been sick and so so tired it's been hard to focus on writing. SO I apologize if this one is all of the place. I promise the next will be better.