A terrible brake up

This is for @Fandonmsbaby hope you like it as much as I did writing it. If anyone else wants an imagine please tell me in the comment section below "enjoy!"

"Robbie is that you?". You and Robbie were friends in high school till one day everyone started bullying you when they found out you and Robbie were friends. Half of the girls in your year had a huge crush on Robbie and started getting jealous when they had found out Robbie was friends with you. They would keep told Robbie bad things about you be hide your back, he couldn't handle it anymore so he decided to stop being your friend. He turns he's body around, he's face its red its like he's been crying but why?. "Aylssa? I haven't seen you in years" he said in shock "Are you all right? you look like you've been crying" you point out "My girlfriend broke up with me, we had a huge fight" he says in between sobs "Its going to be okay" You said giving him a hug "Aylssa I'm sorry for leaving you all those years" he mumbles "I forgive you" you say letting go of him. He looks into your eyes and out of nowhere he kisses you "Robbie what are you doing you just broke up with your girlfriend "I know but I wanted to do that for too long and I couldn't help my self" he said wiping he's tears. You look down at the ground and he cups your face "I'm sorry for everything, I should have just ignored them instead for letting the get to me" he said looking into your eyes "its okay" he reaches into he's pocket and gets he's phone out and hands it to me "Can I please have your number?" You nod and type your number into he's phone and hand it back to him "Thanks" he said with a smile spread across he's face "I have to go home, call me if you need me" you said getting up to leave "bye" you say waving at him.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

You turn off your alarm and stumble into the shower. After you had a shower you sit on your bed blow drying your hair while scrolling through your phone. Suddenly you get a call from Robbie. You turn off your alarm and answer the call "Hi good morning" you say smiling "Good morning can we meet at Starbucks at 10 I need to talk to you" he says with a sad tone "sure" you say unsure "I'll see you later" you hang up the phone and continue blowing your hair.

Its 5 minutes to one and your waiting for Robbie "Hey" you turn around and see Robbie taking a seat next to you "Hey what's going on" you say wondering what was going on "Alyssa can we go to mine I don't feel comfortable talking you here" he mumbles "Um okay sure but can we get a drink first?" "Sure" you walk up to the counter and ask for 2 mochas. You reach into your bag to get your wallet but Robbie grabs your hand "I'll pay" he hands the money to the women at the counter "thanks" you say looking up at him "your wellcome" you and Robbie sit at a table and wait for you order. You thank her and he smiles back at you "Can we go now?" Robbie says "Yes" you say getting up to leaving.

He unlocks the door and you walk in looking around. He had so many pictures of him and he's family "Take a seat he says sitting down. I take a seat next to him and face him "So what did you have to talk to me about?" You say curious "You know how my girlfriend broke up with me" he said slowly "yes?" You say curious "she broke up with me because I told her that I don't feel the same way about her I mean I never had any feelings for her" You look at him confused "Then why did you go out with her? Why were you so up set if you never had feelings for her?" "Because ever since the day I stopped being your friend I realized that I had feeling for you and I knew that you would never forgive me for what I've done. I dated her because I thought that I could get over you but I can't because when you have feelings for someone they don't go away" He said putting he's hand on top of mine "This is not possible you can't have feelings for me if you did you wouldn't of left me you wouldn't of stopped being my friend!" You said out loud. You lied to him when you saw him yesterday because you saw he was upset. The day he stopped being your friend you were so angry because you thought he would never push you away like that. "I knew you were angry at me but I get it I don't blame you" "I don't want to be your friend Robbie after what you did to me I thought you were a good person I thought you would never push me away but you did!!" you lashing out at him "I'm sorry for everything I've done I didn't mean to hurt you" "You know what Robbie dont even bother" you say with your arms crossed you turn to walk away and he grabs your hand and turns you around and kisses you. He brakes the kiss and cups you chin "I love you and I never stopped loving you" you look into he's eyes "I forgive you and I mean it this time" Leaning in for another kiss.

*2 YEARS LATTER*

Today was you and Robbies anniversary he was taking you out to a fancy restaurant. Your phone rings and you go to pick it up "Hey babe can I meet you at the fountain today before we go to the restuaratant" "Yeah sure why" I say curious "Just meet me there" he hangs up the phone and you go take a shower.

When you get to the fountain you see Robbie walking towards you "Hey what's going on?" All of a sudden you see your family and friends all around you  "Aylssa the first day I met you knew I wanted to be with you you're nothing like the others girls your different, your cute, funny, smart, amazing I want to spend my rest of my life with you" he gets down on one knee "Will you marry me" your cheeks redden "yes" he gets up and leans in for a kiss "I love you" you look into he's eligant green eyes "I love you too".