Cute dress

This imagine is for the lovely @shyshy723 she wrote me an imagine and I thought it would be nice to write her one back.

The bell rung and I grab my books and head out the door "Hey Y/N want to come shopping with me?" My best friend Fiona says enthusiastically. Me and Fiona have been friends for 3 years now. She's one of the most sweetest friends I have and we tell each others everything like me having a crush on her brother Robbie but I'm not going to tell him even though Fiona keeps bugging me to tell him. "Sure" I say putting my books into my locker "yay let's go!" she squeals

"OMG that dress look's amazing on you" "Really you think" you say unsure "nah dah its you look stunning. You look so beautiful in it I even think Robbie won't be able to keep he's eyes of you" she says teasingly "aww thanks, I saw this dress that would look amazing on you" I say grabbing her hand pulling her in the derection I saw the dress. "Wow its beautiful" Fiona says with excitement "try it on" she walks into the changing room and I wait for her to come out. "OMG Fiona you look amazing in that dress!" I squeal" haha thanks" she says admiring it bueaty "anyway we should get going my mum wants me home before 5"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I turn off my alarm and stumble into the shower. I head down stairs and pour myself some cereal "good morning sweetie" my mum says walking into the kitchen "morning" I say yawning"cute dress" "aww thanks Fiona picked it out for me"

I walk through the gates and see Robbie walking towards me "Hey Robbie" "Hey you look beautiful in that dress" he says smiling at me "aww thanks"

"I've been wanting to tell you something for quite some time now" he says a little shakey "we've known each other for quite sometime now and I think your the most amazing person i've ever met"

"awe that's so sweet Robbie"

"What I'm trying to say is w .......will you go out with me?" He cheeks trun bright red "Robbie of course I'll go out with you, I've been waiting for you too say that for so long now and I thought you didn't feel the same and ........"

He cuts you off and cups you chin and leans in and your lips touch "I love you Y/N" He says in between the kiss "I love you too"