Wendy (Freya)

This imagine is for Annabelle enjoy!

"Robbie I don't understand your always talking about this girl that plays as Wendy why?. For the whole week Robbie has been going on about this Wendy character and its making me really pissed off because if he like likes her so much why is he dating me. "Because I work with her, why are you so angry about me talking about the girl I work with?" He says in a pissed off tone "really Robbie do you know why, because it sounds a lot like you have feelings for her" I say crossing my arms "well I don't, you know I love you!" He yells "ha Robbie you say you love me but you talk a lot about her, if you really want to be with her, I'm not stopping you!" I yell "Wow i never would have ever guess you'll let me go so easy" I take a seat on the couch, he comes sit next to me and places he's hand on my back but I move away "fine don't talk to me!!" He says getting up slamming the door behind him. We have never fought like this before, we usual sort stuff out but this time was different. I just sat there with my face I'm my palms crying. Till I realized I can't lose him he means too much to me. I get up and lock the door behind me and start running to he's house.

When I get to he's house he's mother opens the door and let's me in. I climb up the stairs and open the door to Robbies room, I see Robbie face down on he's pillow crying, I take a seat on the edge if he's bed and place my hand on he's back "Mum I don't want to talk about it" he mumbles "Robbie, I'm sorry" he looks up and he's face is all red "Annabelle" he says rubbing hes eyes "you've been crying" "what no" he says avoiding eye contact "Robbies its okay for boys to cry you know, anyway I came here to say sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" he looks up at me "you shouldn't be sorry, your my girlfriend, I shouldn't have been talking to another girl" he says wiping he's tears "Robbie I love you, and I hate fighting with you" "I hate fighting with you too" I lean in a kiss him passionately "I love you Robbie" I say braking the kiss "I love you too" he says leaning in for another kiss.