We meet again

I walk into the dance studio and see someone I haven't seen in years. When I was 14 years old I had best friend he's name was Robbie Kay, we were the best of friends, we would tell each other everthing but I wasn't telling him everything I was keeping something from him. He asked me if I had feelings for me and of course I said no because I thought it would be better off pushing my feelings aside but I was wrong it made it worse. I was about to tell him one day but I was too late he told me he liked this girl and wanted to ask her out, I got really upset and blocked him and moved schools, I didn't want to see him or hear from him again, I know how much I hurt him but I thought running away from my problems were the only way I could escape. "Sarina" Robbie says slowly coming towards me, I run out of the studio as fast as my legs could carry me. Suddenly he catches up to me and stops in front of me "Sarina, why are you running away from me, did I do something to hurt you?" He asked concerned, I don't answer hes question and try and get passed him but he grabs my arm "I'm serious Sarian you can't just run away from me for no reason, there's always a reason, answer me" he yells "just leave it Robbie" I yell back "no don't you dare tell me to leave it, you really don't know how much you hurt me" "your hurting me let me go!" I say trying to escape he's grip but he was too strong "I'm sorry but your not leaving till you tell me the true, ive got plenty of time" "I don't like fighting Robbie" tears start forming in my eyes "stop dodging and tell me the true!!" "you want the true fine I hated hearing you tell me about this girl you liked so much, I lied to you I had feeling for you, I didn't want to tell you because I never thought you would ever have feelings for someone else's" I say wiping my tears away "I can't believe you, you should have told me" he exclaims "now let me go" "I can't believe I was so stupid" he says letting go of my arm "what do you mean?" I say unsure "I told you I like this girl because I wanted to make you jealous, now I feel like a fool because I lost my best friend for 2 years. I thought if I told you I like another girl you'll be all jealous and I'll tell you that I was joking and that I love you" "Robbie" I say slowly "you should have told me silly instead of trying to make me jealous" he looks down at the ground avoiding my eyes "Robbie" he look up at me and I pull him close and press my lips to his and wrap my arms around he's neck and he slowly wraps he's arms around my waist "I love you too" I say braking the kiss, he smiles and leans in for another kiss.