Fairytales Convention

This is a imagine for @kaylee1993 she wrote me an imagine and I thought it would be nice to return the favor

You and Robbie are going to the fairytales convention today "Robbie hurry up were going to be late" you say grabbing your bag getting ready to leaving "Can you help me with my tie" he asks smiling at you "Sure" you say fixing he's tie "can we go now" you say grabbing he's hand leading he out the door.

My questions for Robbie. "What do you find attractive in a girl?" A girl with blue eyes and brow hair asked. Robbie looks at me and back at the girl "The things I like in a girl has to be her smile, A sense of humor and the way she passionate about something" and almost everyone in the room starts going awe "He's so cute" A girl around 10 say "This is the last question so choose wisely" the women interviewing says "My questions for Robbie. What is it like playing an older character?" "It's very cool to be honest I mean you know I'm used to playing older characters. Its been a decent experience and um its cool to say you played Rumpelstiltskin's father in Once Upon A Time"

"Robbie you did an amazing job up there" you say giving him a hug "awe thanks" he says looking down at you "So you find girls that have a sense of humor attractive I see" I say teasingly "actually I'm only attracted to one girl" he says giving me a cheeky smile "and who is this girl" I say confused "I'm talking about the girl that's standing in front of me" he pulls a strand of hair away from my face and our lips touch "Your the only one I want to be with" me says in between the kiss "I love you Kaylee and I always will "I love you too"