Meeting hes parents

Today is the day I'm going to meet Robbie's parents for the first time. Me and Robbie have been dating for 2 to 3 months and its been the best 3 months of my life. I'm incredibly nervous about meeting he's parents, Robbie tells me there really kind and loving people. Let's just say I'm not the most confident person. I paste back and forth across the room. I have butterflies in my stomach and have goose bumps all over my arms. Suddenly I feel two strong arms around my waist "your going to be all right love, my parents are going to love you calm down" he says massaging my shoulder's "you don't know that yet Robbie they might not even like me" "Yann they don't bite stop worrying" he teases. I turn around to face him, looking into he's forest green eyes "why are you so sure they'll like me?" "Because if I love you they'll love you too" he says giving me a kiss on the lips "no let's go or we'll be late" he says braking the kiss. I quickly fix my hair and grab my bag.

The whole ride there I couldn't stop thinking about what will happen, sometimes I wished I didn't over think too much but I'm not the only one right.

We arrive and Robbie's house and my heart is beating really fast. Robbie opens the door for me and I step out of the car. He grabs hold of my hand and we walk up the steps and I knock on the door. Suddenly Robbie's mum open the door and she gives me a kind smile moving out of the way letting us in "please take a seat, I'll be back in a sec" she leaves the room and I face Robbie "Yann calm down your shaking" he says placing he's hand on top of mine. I take three big breaths trying to calm my self down.

He's mother walks back into the Room and Robbie's dad and sister's follow behind her. They take a seat across from Robbie and I "So Yann this is Fiona and this is Camilia" Robbie's mum says pointing at them. He's sister's are really pretty, Robbie and he's sisters are really close. I always wanted to have a brother I can be close too but its too bad I don't have any brothers or sisters. "Hi" I say smiling at them both "hi"they both reply at the same time "Yann what classes are you taking" Robbie's dad asks "I'm taking art classes, english, maths and science" "you draw, I terrible at drawing they always end up as stick figures. You should definitely bring some of your drawing in sometime and show us it would be awesome" Robbie's sister Fiona says excitedly "So how long have you two been together for?" he's mum askes "about 3 months now" Robbie's says putting he's arm around my shoulder.

"We should get going its getting late" I say getting up "it was a pleasure meeting you" she says giving me a hug "thanks for having me"

"I told you that they'll love you" Robbie says smiling at me "I love you" "I love you too" he says giving me a kiss.