Fangirl

This imagine is for @daisyzam11 sorry I took so long to write this, I've been busy lately, anyway enjoy!

Its been 3 weeks since I last saw Robbie. He had to go to London to film the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie. He sent me a text earlier, saying he'll be back this afternoon around 5.

I grab my bag and lock the door behind me. I was so excited to meet him, I miss him so much he's warm hugs, he's laugh, smile.

I get to the airport and wait for Robbie to arrive. I see he's plane landed and I couldn't contain my excitement. I see Robbie come down and I run towards him but then I stop when I see a girl jump on him and kiss him. I ran back to my car and started crying my heart out. I couldn't believe what I just saw, who was this girl?, did Robbie meet someone else's when he was away, why did he do this to me?. I start the engine and drive to the nearest ice cream shop. Whenever I feel bad ice cream always helps me feel alot better.

I arrived home and sat in front off the fire and waited for Robbie to arrive home. I didn't know what I was going to do when he got home but I know its not going to be pretty.

I hear the door open and I stand up. He walks into the living room and runs up to me and gives me a welcoming hug "I missed you so much" he mumbles. I don't answer him and he let's go of me "what is?" He says confused "what is it ha" I say in a pissed of tone "what's going on?" "What's going on Robbie, you really don't know" I say crossing my arms, he looks at me with a confused look on he's face "who was that girl you were with at the airport" I exclaim "Is this why you didn't pick me up, I don't know her she just came running from know were and caught me off gaurd" "more lies wow!" "I'm not lieing she's a fan, I don't even know her, I was going to tell you when I saw you but you weren't there!" He yells "I can't believe I drove all the way to see you and you were making out with another girl" "I'm not-" I cut him off "GET OUT, I don't want to see you again your hear me don't call me, text me nothing just get out!!" I yell pointing at the door "he walks out the door and I slam the door behind him.

*1 YEAR LATTER*

"Y/N please come" my best friend Cam says with puppy dog eyes. We just graduate year 12 and she's been begging me for weeks to go to this party. "Fine I'll go" she squeals "thank you so much".

We arrive at the party and there are people everywhere. The musics extremely loud, cups everywhere and people making out. "Want a drink?" Cam asks "No thanks" I weave through the croud and walk into the living room. Suddenly someone bumps into me and spills their drink all down my top "I'm so sorry" a familiar voice says, I look up and see Robbie staring at me with as smile spread across he's face. I haven't seen Robbie since the day I saw him kissing another girl also the day I told him I didn't want to see him or hear from him again. "Y/N, can we talk" he says slowly "why so you can tell me more lies" "please believe me I wasn't lieing to you, I never will lie to you, that's the last thing is would every do. This girl that kissed me was just a fan girl please please believe me" he begged "how can I believe you" suddenly he crushes he's lips on mine "because I love you, I never stopped loving you" he says braking the kiss "I believe you".