Secret Admirer

This imagine is for the lovely @Fandomsbaby

You open your locker at school and a note fell out.

"What’s that" your friend Robbie ask as you pick it up.

"I don't know" you say opening it up.

It reads:

“Alyssa since the day i met you i couldn't keep my eyes off you.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

No girl is the world,

Is as pretty as you. ”

You giggle at this and you start blushing  and Robbie was raises an eyebrow at you "Who's that?"

"I don't know but he sounds really sweet"

"Awe you have a secret admirer' he says giving me a cheeky smile "So what dose it say?"

You hand I'm the note and you see him raise an eyebrow with a smile spread across he's face.

"I think you have a secret admirer"

"Come one let’s go to class" you say grabbing his arm and dragging him to science

The rest of the day goes by and you can't stop thinking about who put that note in your locker.

You don’t really talk to guys except from Robbie. You are very shy at school and Robbie your only friend. At times like this you wish you had a girl to talk to, but sadly you don’t.

*The next day*

The whole morning has passed without a word from your secret admirer. Maybe it was just a joke, you think to yourself.

"What’s wrong?" Robbie ask you noticing you don't have a smile on your face

"Oh nothing" you say not wanting him to know. He doesn’t like it when you talk about boys around him. You know it makes him feel uncomfortable so you don't bother talking about them to him .

You walk into the lunch room and your teacher stops you in the hall way "Oh Alysssa someone told me to give this to you" she says handing me the note and walking off.

It reads:

just want to stay by you day and night. The best feeling I get is when I see your face early morning and when I dream about you by night.

You put in your place it your bag and walk into the cafeteria. You see Robbie sitting down waiting for you and you take a seat next to him.

"So did you hear anything from your secret admirer today"

"Yes I did he wrote me the most cutest quote"

"Did he now" he says raising an eye brow

"Yes he did. Now can we eat I'm starving"

You grin digging into your food. Robbie stares at you.

"So this admirer is pretty impressive"

"I’ll say,"

*The next day*

"I’m telling you there is no way!" You exclaim to Robbie as you walk into English.

"I swear on my life!" He says laughing

"Oh my god." You laugh. Robbie tells the most ridiculous stories about his family sometimes. You roll your eyes heading towards your desk. You gasp seeing what lies on top of it. Robbie whistles.