Im so madly in love with her

First of all I want to say a huge thank you to my amazing best friend @ShezaB for helping me edit this, anyway I hope you like it and I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

I'm sitting on my lounge watching my favourite TV show, Pretty Little Liars, with my legs propped up, when suddenly, I hear a knock at the door. I bolt up from the couch and go to answer it.

"Hey!" Robbie greets, excitedly. Robbie and I have been friends for well over two years now, thanks to our dads. If my dad wasn't friends with Robbie's we wouldn't have even known eachother.

"Hey Robbie! Come in." I say, moving aside to let him inside and locking the door behind us. We walk back into the living room and I continue watching the TV.

"Still obsessed? about this show? he chuckles.

"What? It's an awesome show! It's got horror, mystery, drama, romance, betrayal..." I rant.

"I thought you said you didn't like horror? he asked with an odd expression.

"Oh, it's not that scary."

"I don't understand how you say you're scared of horror movies, but you can still watch this."

"Aww, is Robbie scared?" I say teasingly.

"What!? No!" he protests.

"Hey you two." We turn around to see my Dad behind us.

"Oh, hey Dad." I reply before turning back to the TV.

"Hey, Mr. (L/N.)" Robbie adds "I'm gonna go get some food." With that, he gets up and heads to the kitchen, coming back with a bucket of popcorn and places it on the coffee table.

During the show, I catch Robbie throwing popcorn at me.

"Hey! What's that for?" I giggle, throwing popcorn back at him.

"I'm bored..." he whines.

"Oh, come on Kay. It's not boring."

"Yes it is..."

"You only think that because you haven't seen the first episode yet."

"Maybe, but it's still boring..." he says, pelting me with more popcorn. It suddenly turned into a war between us, and there was popcorn everywhere.

"Okay, okay, stop it!" I say, standing up.

"Oh, wow, it's a mess." he says, looking around the room.

"Well, you started it."

He giggles. "Come on, let's just pick it all up."

"(Y/N), Robbie! Dinner's ready!" Mum announces from the kitchen.

...

I put my plate in the dishwasher and plop down. It's 9pm and my parents are already sleeping, while Robbie and I are sitting on the sofa, watching the television again.

"Hey, wanna sneak out?" he suggests.

"No. They'll find out."

"They won't, I promise. They're asleep." he says grabbing my hand.

I shake my head, but quickly grab my jacket and lock the door behind us.

"Want to race?" Robbies suggests with enthusiasm.

"Ok, sure." I answer with a giggle.

"First one to the pole wins!" We sprint off, but all of a sudden, Robbie trips and lands on top of me. We lay there, kind of awkwardly for at least a minute, just staring into eachother's eyes. Robbie smiled.

"You're so beautiful" he says in a sweet tone, brushing his fingers through my hair and tucking it behind one ear, before he leans in and our lips touch softly, but I pull away after a few seconds.

"We should get up. You're kinda heavy." I say. He laughs and stands up, offering a hand.

"Eww!" someone shouts, and we turn to see two kids with their mother.

"She's got cooties!" the other adds, then they both sprint off. Robbie and I share an odd look, before we shake our heads and laugh.