Jealousy

"Are you ready" You said, as he opened up the door to his house, with with an excited smile on your face.

He chuckled, "Someone's excited."

"Of course I'm excited! I've been waiting for this night for too long. Now can we go!" You said grabbing his hand. You hopped in the seat beside him and started blasting music through the speakers and started singing along and bobbing your head.

"your crazy" he says jokingly

"haha you love me, Peter Pan." You say jokingly

"Your never going to let that go, will you?" He said.

"Calling you Peter Pan" you say smiling at him "Nope!"

He pulled into your friends house and you turn off the music. Robbie let out a sigh when you opened your door to get out, "Is everything okay?" You asked him

He nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine."

You gave him a knowing look, "Robbie, seriously. What's going on?"

He smiled, "Nothing, Let's go"

As you walked in, everyone greeted you happily. You couldn't shake off the feeling that something was wrong with your best friend. You saw him join in a conversation with his closest friends, while you went to find yours.

"Hey!" Alex said, you walked into the kitchen to join him and your two other friends Zoe and Tanya.

"Hey guys!" you say sitting in a stool next to them

"Hey Yann" Zoe says giving me a welcoming hug "Robbie here?"

"Yup. He's still in a weird mood though."

Tanya furrowed her eyebrows, "Do you know why"

You shook your head "Nope! He won't say"

"Come on." Alex said, taking your hand and leading you into the living room. You sat down beside you and he stared at you.

You raised your eyebrow at him, "What?"

He smiled, "Just waiting for you to tell me what's bothering you."

You sighed, "I was fine before but now I'm just distracted"

He laughed and shook his head "It's Robbie isn't it?" He asked

You nodded, glancing up at Robbie who was seating across the room. "This whole week he's been acting really wired. Its like he's a different person"

"He's probably just overwhelmed from the end of the semester"

You shrugged, "Maybe, but I don't get why he wouldn't just tell me instead of ignore me"

"You need to talk to him Yann"

You laughed, "Thanks, genius"

You watched Robbie get up suddenly, he seemed angry. You furrowed your eyebrows and watched as he walked out the door.

ROBBIE POV

"What's with you?" Joe said

I turned my attention away from Yann and sighed, "Nothing"

Joe and Rob followed my gaze, "Seriously mate, you need to just tell her how you feel"

"Why would I she clearly likes Alex?"

Joe looked at me like I was stupid, "Because you should, idiot. She probably feels the same way"

"Ha, I doubt that" I say rolling my eyes

"Robbie, you're her best friend I really -" I cut him off

"Exactly. I'm her best friend nothing more so why bother" I snapped