My best friends brother

"Camilia give it back" I say trying to snatch my phone back "If you don't tell Robbie I will" She says with an evil grin on her face "You know I can't tell him" I say crossing my arms "Why because he's my brother" "Yes because he's your brother okay now can I please have my phone back" I say putting my hand out "Only if you tell him you like him" she says smiling at me "Fine I'll tell him" "If you don't tell him I will" she says handing me back my phone "Thank you" I say putting my phone back into my pocket "Can we go get some food I'm starving" I say changing the subject.

*Tuesday*

"Hey Ella let's play just dance!" Camilia says turning on the Wii "Sure" I say getting up from my seat grabbing the Wii remote "What song do you want to dance to" I ask her scrolling through the list of songs "How about problem by Ariana Grande say choosing the song. The song starts and we start dancing "Go Ella" I turn around and see Robbie watching us. My cheeks start turning bright red "Come Ella!" He say cheering. "5125 to 6200 come on Ella you can do better" Robbie says smiling at me "Can you do better" I say teasing him "I can't dance so no I don't think I can do any better" he laughs "Come on Robbie you can vs Ella" Camilia says handing him the remote "Fine but don't laugh" he says grabbing the remote from Camilia. Me and Camilia couldn't stop laughing at Robbie. He looked hilarious "I told you two not to laugh at me" he say pausing the song "Sorry but I can't keep it in" Camilia say with a smile on her face "Come on Robbie just keep dancing your doing fine" I say grinning. The song ends and I plop down on the couch next to Robbie "See you didn't do that bad 3500 to 5049" I say grabbing a glass of water "I guess I'm not that bad after all" he say smiling at me "Did you know Robbie took dance classes last year?"   "Did he now" I say looking at Robbie "Really sis you didn't have to embarrass me" he mumbles "Don't worry your not the only boy that takes dance classes" "I say smiling at him "Camilia can I talk to Ella for a moment" "Sure" she says walking out of the room. My heart starts racing "Ella I know I should have told you this before but I might have a crush on you" he says slowly with he's cheeks turning bright red "Robbie I might have a crush on you too" I admit "You do?" He says grinning "Yes I do" "Will you go out with me?" He say placing he's hand on mine "Yes" he leanings in and our lips touch "Your amazing" he says in between the kiss.

-------

This is for Ella I hope you like it. If anyone else wants an imagine please comment your name and if you want Robbie or Petter Pan could you also tell me an idea of what you want.