He got in

Your laying down on your bed listening to your favorite artists Taylor swift while waiting for Robbie to arrive. You've being planning on watching a romantic film with him today but Robbie's more into action, adventure.

You hear a knock at the door, you bolt up from your bed and rush down the stairs and open the door. "Hey about time" you say grabbing he's hand pulling he up stairs into your room. "What are we doing today?" Robbie says taking a seat beside you "well I was wondering if you would watch Another cinderella's story with me" "Daisy you've known me for over 3 years know I think you know I'm not a fan of romance films". I've recently been developing feelings for him, I tried telling him before but nothing came out. "Robbie please" I say with puppy dog eyes" "no can do" he giggles "Robbie please please please" "fine" he says rolling he's eyes "yay" you say in excitement.

The movie ended and you turn to Robbie. "What did you think of the movie?" you say smiling at him "well I must admit it was pretty good" "told you romantic films aren't that bad" you say nudging he's shoulder "what ever, I need to tell you something" I look at him confused "you know how I auditioned for Petter Pan in Once Upon A Time, I got a call yesterday and I got in" he says with enthusiasm "OMG congrats!!" I say giving him a hug "you should have told me sooner".

*1 YEARS LATTER*

Its been over a year since I last saw Robbie. We message each other now an then but some times he doesn't reply because he's too busy filming. I miss him so much, I regret not telling him how I feel about him, know he's gone and who knows when he's coming back. I plop down on my comfortable bed and click on twitter. I see I have 1 message at the top, its from Robbie.

Robbie: Hey how are you? Its been so long since we spoke, I'm sorry about not reply to your text messages i've been really busy filming lately.

Daisy: Hey I'm good, how are you?, I miss you so much I wish you could come back and visit but your too busy now being an actor and all

Robbie: I miss you too!!, its not the same without you, I wish I could fly back and see you.

Daisy: Awe your too sweet, so are you liking you female attention haha ;)

Robbie: Oh yea there so cute

Daisy: haha

Robbie: I have to go know, I'll talk to you latter

Dasiy: see ya

*2 years latter*

"Daisy?" I look up and see Robbie standing in front of me "Robbie!" I say with excitement, rapping my arms around him "I missed you so much". Its been over 2 years since I last spoke with Robbie, He's been really busy the last few years and I just graduated year 12 a week ago.

"I missed you too, its been so long"

"I know, how long are you staying?"

"Well I was hoping for good this time, I just moved back into my old house a few days ago, so we'll be able to spend time with each other like old times"

"Really that's awesome, I missed having my best friend here, it wasn't the same with out you"

"What are you planning on doing today?"

"Not much really"

"Dose that mean I we could hang out latter"

"That would be awesome!!"

*1 WEEK LATER"

"haha Robbie stop" I say gasping for air, he gets off me and I sit up "I missed this" "me too" I say looking into he's emerald green eyes "have I ever told you how beautiful you are" my cheeks start turning a bright shade of pink, I put my head down avoiding he's eyes, he places he's hand on my chin and lifts it up "before I left I forgot to tell you something" "and what's that?" he leans forward and our lips touch "I love you" he says in between the kiss "I love you too" I say kissing him passionately.