Unloved

Since I was little I never felt like my family cared for me, they always made me do the cleaning around the house, whenever we get together as a family I always get left out, its the same at school, I have 2 best friends and their awesome but I hate being in a three group I'm always the one that has no partner, im always the person that gets left out of the group, its like I'm invisible, my friend says she doesn't mean to leave me out but to be honest I don't believe her, it hurts to feel like this, I don't think anyone would ever understand the feeling of being unloved. The only time I feel happy is when I'm watching my favorite show Once Upon A Time or my youtubers, It always puts a smile on my face. "Sarah could you please go get the grocery's" my mum says handing me a list "why me, why can't Edge or Cloud go" I complain "because there lazy and I love you", my mum says she loves me but she doesn't, she just says that because im her daughter.

I grab the list and money and lock the door behind me, "You love me mother you mean you hate me" I mumble to myself.

I walk into to shop and accidentally bump someone's shoulder making them drop all there things on the ground "I'm so sorry" I say helping them pick him or her stuff up. I look up and see the person that plays in Once Upon A Time standing in front of me "Robbie, Robbie Kay?" I say in shock "that's me, and who might you be?" "Im Sarah, I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump you". He is cute, he's forest green eyes, dirty blond hair, hes adorable smile, OK snap out of it. "Its okay, I'm guessing you watch Once Upon A Time?" "Yes I do, your a really good actor" I say smiling at him "thanks I get the alot" "well you are, I've always wanted to be an actor like you, you kinda inspired me to do acting" "awe that's sweet, do you want to hang out for a bit?" "sure".

We walk into Starbucks and I take a seat "Do you want anything?, my treat" "shouldn't I be buying you a drink?" I say confused "I'm fine, so what drink do you want?" He asks smiling at me "I'll have a White mocha please" "I like your taste, that's my favorite drink" he says walking to the counter. He comes back with our drinks and takes a seat next to me.

"so you want to be an actor?"

"Yea"

"Do you take acting lessons?"

"Actually no but I want to, it's just my mum doesn't think i'll do well and that its a waste of money"

"I might be a good actor now but I wasnt always good, when I was little I couldn't play the role because i'll burst out laughing and had to keep doing it over and over again till I got it right, but it was good fun, and I think you'll do a great job, maybe I could hang out some time and I could teach you a few things" "really that would be awesome" I say excitedly "I'm sorry I have to go my mums going to be worried" "give me your phone" I take my phone out of my pocket and hand it to him "here's my number call me" he says handing me back my phone "thanks, see ya"

*3 MONTH LATTER"

"Robbie come on she's never going to let me take acting classes"

"I can be pretty persuasive" he says nudging me on the shoulder

"I bet she won't"

"I seen you act, your good maybe better than me"

"Maybe you mean I am better than you Petter" I say jokingly

He giggles "I've been acting longer than you, I've been acting since I was 9" he say sticking he's tounge out at me

"Your such a dork" I giggle

"Take that back"

"Nope" I say sticking my tongue out at him

Suddenly he jumps on top of me and starts tickling me "OK ok ok I take it back I take it back" I say gasping for air "never mess with me" he says gets of me "i'll get my payback Petter, you just wait" I say jokingly, he giggles "never mess with me I'm Petter Pan" he says helping me off the couch "now let's talk to your mother"

We walk into the kitchen and I see my mum sitting down on the kitchen counter "hi Ms Coupienne" He says taking a seat beside my mum "hey Robbie what's up?". A month ago I introduced my mum to Robbie and she wasn't really pleased with me hanging out with him because she thought he was my boyfriend, I promised her me and Robbie were just friends and I had no feeling for him what so ever, but now everything's changed, lately I've been developing feeling for him and I don't know what to do, I've thought about avoiding him but he'll clearly see something's wrong. "I've been teaching Sarha some tips on acting lately and she's being improving her acting skills and I think she's ready to take acting lessons and she also wants to be an actor so why knot" "Robbie Its knot that I think she not good at acting, Its just too much money for acting classes and you should know that because your an actor your self" he looks at me and back at my mum "what if I told you i'll pay half the amount for her to take acting classes". What did he just say he'll pay half the amount your kidding my mums never going to accept that. "Robbie sweetie that's really sweet of you but that's a lot of money" "Ms Coupienne I have been acting for along time now and I have a lot of money and to be honest I don't know what to do with it" "are you %100 sure you want to do this, I don't want you to regret anything" "I'm sure" "OK Sarah you can take acting classes" I give Robbie a hug "thank you so much your the best".

*1 MONTH LATTER*

A couple of days ago Robbie kissed me and I haven't replied to he's text or picked up he's call since, I'm not saying it was a bad kiss, I've wanted him to kiss me for a long time and it was amazing but I can't be with him I promised my mum i'll never have feeling for him, walking away from him and avoiding him is the worse thing I have ever felt. Suddenly my phone rings snapping me out of my thoughts, I take a glance at the screen and see it's a private number and answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Sarah what ever you do please don't hang up, I need to see you its a emergency, could you please come to my house" he says before hanging up the phone

I quickly get up from my bed and fix my hair and grab my car keys and bolt down stairs and lock the door behide me.

I arrive at Robbie's and ring the door bell, he opens the door and grabs my arm and pulls me in and locks the door

"Robbie what's going on?"

"we need to talk"

"you said it was an emergency"

"I lied, it was the only way I could get you to talk to me since you couldn't answer your phone or even bother to reply to my texts or even worse telling your family to say you weren't at home, since when did we ever start lying to each other" he says the last part in a pissed off tone

"Robbie I don't want to talk okay"

"Was the kiss that bad, is that why you've been avoiding me, do you know how much it hurts you not telling me you love me back and you avoiding me for days when did you ever lie to me you always tell me what's going on now. All i want is the truth and that's all i'm asking for, I want you to look me In the eyes and me what I did to hurt you" I look him I'm the eyes and tears start streaming down my face "you didn't do anything wrong, I can't be in a relationship with you because I promised my mum I won't develop feeling for you and never thought you would like me back" the places he's hand on my face and whipes my tears away "you should have told me silly, I honestly don't care if she doesn't want us dating, she can't keep me away from you or make me stop loving you" "Robbie-" he cuts me off and our lips touch, he brakes the kiss and looks into my hazel brown eyes "promise me you won't do anything that stupid again, and if you do you know i'll find you" "I promise" I say giving me a hug.