Return to the Contest

Dalton was walking by himself in the Battlerealm. He suddenly stopped and turned around to see the armored figure facing him. "I don't know who you are." Dalton said. "But for what you did...you're dead!" He created a giant fireball and launched it at the figure. The figure dodged and attacked Dalton. The two fought until the figure created a crystal like weapon and launched it at Dalton. Dalton burned the hand holding the weapon, causing the figure to drop it. "You're the reason my friend is gone." He said in a rage as he grabbed the weapon. He started to heat it up as it began to glow a fiery red. "This is for him and everyone else." He said before holding the weapon by the figures head. The weapon exploded and destroyed the figures' armored mask. The figure looked away and Dalton was too in rage to see it's face. "Not so high and mighty now are you?" He asked. The figure laughed and stood up. "You really don't give up do you?" He asked in a familiar voice. As the figure turned around, Dalton grew wide eyed and stepped back. "What's wrong Dalton?" The figure asked smiling. "Ran out of punches?" He asked chuckling.

In order to understand what led to this, we need to go to where this all began. This wasn't what our heroes had planned, but unfortunately the fate of some were sealed. This was how it had been said. This time...this world is truly the Endgame.

5 years earlier...