Warning/Battle Begins

Ian was walking around when he started hearing noises. He walked around to figure out where it was coming from. As he did this he noticed they started to turn into numerous amounts of animal sounds. Ian looked around but couldn't find where it was coming from, there were no animals around. He decided to go to Nathan and see if he was still getting affected by the energy. Nathan used the Mind Stone to search through his brain for the disruption. "Everything seems to be in order." Nathan said. "I'm not seeing anything...woah." He added. Ian looked at him confused. "What's woah?" He asked. Nathan powered down the stone and looked at him. "Something is linked to your brain." He explained. "Or someone at least." He added. Ian shook his head. "How is that even possible?" He asked. Nathan explained that he wasn't sure but as he was searching the brain he got transported into a completely different one. "You're gonna have to go in with me." He said. "We can figure out more that way." Ian agreed and joined him. Once they entered the Mind Realm, Ian looked around and recognized the place. "League of Assassins" He said. "I trained here for a while." Nathan nodded. "Good, you remembering this place could help get to whoever you're connected to." He said. "Look for anything that shouldn't be here." He said. Ian looked around and noticed an opening that wasn't there before and walked over seeing a tiger on the other side. "Found it." He said. Nathan came over and looked at the tiger. "Okay...any idea why it is then?" He asked. Ian looked at it and noticed a glow in its eyes before it started walking away. "Think I might know." He said following the tiger. Nathan followed closely behind till they came to a strange energy wall. "You sure this is where it went." He asked. "We're about to find out." Ian replied. The two of them entered the barrier and entered a jungle type of world. "I knew it." Ian said recognizing the place. Nathan was about to say something when Jungle Master landed right in front of them. "What the?" Nathan asked looking around. "Where did you come from?" He asked once again. Jungle Master was again silent but eventually spoke. "Danger." He said. Ian and Nathan looked at each other. "Yeah not sure what to make of this guy." Ian said. Nathan looked at him. "I think he may have autism." He said. "From what I'm getting in his mind, it's almost like his brain is similar to a toddler." He explained. "Okay so how do we figure out how to talk to him?" Ian asked. "He's connected his mind to yours." Nathan said. "Maybe you already can." Ian nodded and looked at Jungle Master. "Okay buddy...what danger are you talking about?" He asked. Jungle Master didn't answer but instead snapped his fingers, revealing Thanos and Mallus in different locations of the Battlerealm. "Thanks for the warning." Ian said before he and Nathan returned to reality. "We gotta warm the others." Ian said. A while later, Ian explained what he saw. "Not sure about the purple giant, but Mallus is bad news." He explained. Sam and Michael looked at each other. Michael then looked over at Ian. "Golden gauntlet?" He asked. Ian looked at him surprised. "Yeah...how'd you know?" He asked. Sam walked to where Ian stood. "His name is Thanos, and we know first hand how bad he is." She explained. "Causing 50% of life to be erased from existence with a simple snap." She said snapping her own fingers. "If it hadn't been for Tony Stark our world wouldn't be what it is now." She added. Nathan then remembered something he saw before, entire planets being destroyed. "And if we don't stop them..." He said. "...It'll be worse than before." He added. "Which is why we need to know what we're dealing with." Michael said walking over. "This Mallus have any you guys know of?" He asked. Frost Assassin pointed to his side. "Got one of them inside me...literally." He said. Tommy sighed. "As much as I hate it he's right." He said. "Each of the totems are able to harm him but all together they can create something that kills him." He explained. "Which is still a problem with the mask having the Anansi Totem." Frost Assassin added. Michael nodded. "Thanos is similar with the Infinity Stones." He chimed in. "We'll separate to take them on." He added. Delilah walked over. "So what're we waiting for?" She asked. "If you think I'm sitting this out you're out of your mind." She added. Justin nodded and looked at everyone with an Infinity Stone. "We'll go after Thanos while you guys take care of Mallus." He said. Phoebe, Sam, Michael, Nathan, Clara, Mark, and Arcturion joined him. Dalton, Perseus, Ruby, and Frost Assassin made a group. Bella noticed the way Tommy was looking at Frost Assassin. "Go." She said. "He can be unpredictable." She added. Tommy nodded and went to the group. Alex looked at Delilah, Lincoln, Ian, Scorpious and Bella. "The rest of us will be ready for if this new guy shows up again. Ian looked at him confused. "Shouldn't you and Arcturion be together on this?" He asked. "Too risky." Arcturion said. "We may be connected but I'm the only one with access to the Soul Stone." He explained. "Besides it's a risk to use our power around him." Alex added. "It's an exact match...maybe even stronger." He explained. Michael looked around. "We should get going before they start whatever's going on." He said. Everyone agreed and, Alex, Arcturion and Justin each opened a portal for each of the groups. Bella walked over to Tommy. "Be careful." She said. "You too." Tommy said being the two of them kissed. Bella went back to her group as everyone started going through the portals. The group with the Totems arrived and was thrown off when seeing Thanos. "Thought Mallus was a dragon." Frost Assassin said. "Who invited the giant grape man?" He asked. In another part of the Battlerealm, the group with the Infinity Stones had arrived to find Mallus. "What now?" Mark asked. Sam looked around and noticed this was where her vision took place, and Phoebe, Clara, and Mark were all in the same place. She didn't see Subject KR17 but still wanted to keep an eye out. Meanwhile the final group had arrived at Subject KR17's location. "About time." Subject KR17 said. Just then a glow came from him and two copies of him were formed. "Take care of the others." He ordered. The copies smirked before racing opposite directions with purple lightning. "So who's first?" He asked.