Memory Shift

Tommy was walking around the hideout when he saw Ian and Delilah. "Tommy?" Delilah asked. "You're here too?" She asked him. "You know her?" Ian asked. Tommy looked at Delilah. "Should I?" He asked confusingly. "Very funny." Delilah said. The three of them were silent for a moment with Tommy giving no reaction. "Star City...helped take down Frost Assassin...time travel?" Delilah added. Tommy shook his head. "Not a clue what you're talking about." He said. Just then Phoebe walked in and saw them. "Delilah?" She asked. "How did you get here?" She added. Delilah looked at her in surprise of how different she looked. "Phoebe?" She asked. Phoebe nodded. "It's a long story but yeah." She replied. "Okay can you please tell this guy to stop messing around?" Delilah asked pointing to Tommy. "I remember taking him down but as for anything about you no." Tommy explained. "What do you mean?" Phoebe asked. "She was with us for that mission." Ian looked at Delilah and noticed a scar on her arm. "What happened?" He asked. Delilah looked at the scar. "Some weird lighting hit my arm before the breach opened." She explained. "It hit me...but it didn't hurt." She said weirded out. Ian then thought about what happened before he woke up. "Purple lightning?" He asked. Tommy and Phoebe looked at each other confused. "Yeah, how'd you know that?" Delilah asked. "It's complicated." Ian replied before turning towards Phoebe. "We're gonna need a closer look at the scar." He said. "There's a chance that whatever we're avoiding might have already began." Meanwhile Michael was in an area that was familiar as a faint green glow appeared in it. "Relax hotshot." Sam said behind him. "Not under attack." She said with a laugh. Michael turned to see her holding the Time Stone, glowing in her hand. "Last time you were here, this was where you found out I was alive." She explained. Michael chuckled and walked over to her. "What can I say Director Fury was convincing about your death." He said. "You're getting better with that thing." He added. Sam sighed. "Still calling him Director?" She asked. Michael rolled his eyes. "You seriously expect me to call him dad?" He asked. "I don't blame you." Sam admitted. "I witnessed the reason you hate him." She added. "It was bad enough that he hunted my father down." Michael said in frustration. "It's even worse that he knew who he was and used the accident that made me forget him to keep me from finding out." He added. Michael used to look up to Nick Fury before finding out his birth father was Crossbones. Now every time he thought back to his memories with him all he could feel was hate. "Other than missions I've had nothing to do with any part of him." He said. Sam shook her head. "You're training...shield...the fact that you never changed your last name?" She asked him. "Maybe you don't hate him as much as you think." She added. The two of them kissed and Sam left the room as the Time Stone powered down and the green glow vanished. As Sam walked off she came across mark who was by himself. "Everything okay?" She asked. Mark looked at her and nodded. "Yeah just uh...sibling issues." He replied. "Trying to convince my sister we can make it out of this when I don't believe it myself." He explained. Sam nodded. "Well I've never had a sibling." She said with a small laugh. "But we'll make it out of this." She assured him as she placed a hand on his shoulder. A flash of light appeared and she found herself in another part of the Battlerealm. Purple lightning cracked across the sky, some of it even hitting the ground. "Get away from her!" She heard Mark shout. Sam turned to see him launching himself at the enemy was attacking Clara. As he neared, a glow came from the enemy's hand and a sharpened crystal appeared. "Too late." The enemy said before throwing the crystal at him. Mark dodged the crystal but immediately felt like something had struck him. Sam looked to see that Phoebe was hit and it was affecting them. A flash of light appeared again and Sam returned to reality. Mark started walking off and Sam followed. "Wait, there's something you should...!" She started to say before Nathan showed up. "We've got a situation." He said to them. "You're gonna wanna see this." He added before walking off. Sam and Mark started to follow when Mark stopped. "You were saying something?" He asked. Sam started to say but stopped herself. "It can wait." She said. "Nathan needs us right now." The two followed him into a room where everyone was waiting. "Okay so I ran some tests on Delilah's scar with some machines I found throughout this place and found something." Nathan explained. He showed different sets of information on different screens. "It seems that it contains the same energy as our enemy, Arcturion and Alex." He added. "Not only that but it also seems that her cells actually seem to be disappearing at a slow rate." He explained. "Which would cause her to vanish from reality." He added. Ian looked at Tommy. "Guess that explains the memory change." He said. Tommy nodded. "But if she's vanishing from reality then how does some of the other people here know her still?" He asked. Nathan explained that the difference between them was that the people who remember her were some of the people holding the Stones and Totems. "Me and Arcturion also have similar energy levels with the lightning so maybe we're just unaffected." Alex added. Ian looked around. "Where is Arcturion anyway?" He asked. Nathan uploaded an energy scanner to look through the Battlerealm. On the scanner was a few glowing dots. "The one's here are Alex and Delilah." Nathan said. "Since the energy isn't as strong for Delilah it doesn't appear as easily but there's at least two other places where Arcturion could be but I still wouldn't know where they were exactly." He explained. Alex looked and noticed something. "There's someone else." He said zooming in on one of the locations. A second dot was in the same place. "We need to warn him before they get to him first." He warned. Meanwhile Arcturion and Clyde we're walking around the Battlerealm. "You sure you don't wanna go see Ian?" Arcturion asked. Clyde shook his head. "Family reunions don't really work too well for us." He said. As Arcturion looked away Clyde's eyes glowed purple and he looked at one of his hands that began to crystallize. "You coming?" He heard Arcturion ask. The glow and crystallization reversed before Arcturion looked at him. "You good?" He asked. Clyde nodded. "Let's keep going." He said before they continued off.