Battle/Fear

The light vanished and Arcturion and Alex had successfully merged. As they raced off to fight Tommy looked at Ian. "Should we be worried?" He asked. "He nearly turned into a bomb just now." He added. Ian noticed the hybrid and shook his head. "We've got bigger things to worry about," He said before they joined the others. Meanwhile Bella, Sam, Delilah and Lincoln reached Subject KR17. Sam and Delilah both used handguns and shot at him. Subject KR17 raised his hand, freezing the bullets in place before turning towards the group. "You're all predictable." He said before snapping his fingers and destroying the bullets. Meanwhile the others were going after the hybrid. Ian touched the Anansi Totem and accessed the abilities of a bird and started flying. "Woah...okay." He said as he got a bit wobbly. "This is gonna take some getting used to." He said. Ruby punched the ground and sent massive boulders towards the hybrid. "Better get used to it fast." She said. "Yeah thanks." Ian said as he started getting the hang of it. Tommy and Frost Assassin neared the hybrid. Tommy looked up and noticed the boulder. "Frost heads up." He warned as the boulder neared. Frost Assassin dodged as Tommy used the wind from the Air Totem to send it towards the hybrid, striking it. "Just like old times." Frost Assassin said. Tommy rolled his eyes. "Don't get used to it." He said. Just then Adaptoids started to form. Frost Assassin turned his hair and eyes black and silver as he shot black icicles at the Adaptoids. "Where did these creeps come from?" He asked shooting at an Adaptoid and missing, nearly hitting Michael. Michael noticed the icicle and used the time stone to freeze it. "Might wanna work on your aim." He said before grabbing it and throwing it into another Adaptoid. Clara and Phoebe uses the Power and Reality Stones to destroy some Adaptoids. "How're you doing?" Clara asked Phoebe. Phoebe looked at her. "So far so good." She replied. As they continued Dalton and Perseus were using the fire and water totems to fight. "Dalton we need to put our powers together." Perseus said. Dalton looked at him concerned. "You do remember we basically went into a coma last time we did that right?" He asked. Perseus explained that they were fighting each other last time, this would be different. Dalton agreed and the two merged their powers and destroyed the Adaptoids near them. Nathan used the mind stone however he could, kinda hard with Adaptoids so it was mainly to track the hybrid. He sensed the hybrid and saw it heading towards Justin, who was too far away to warn. Nathan panicked as his eyes glowed yellow. "Look out!" He shouted as an energy wave shot from him and into Justin, making his eyes glow for a second. Justin heard the warning and made a portal with enough time to escape, ending up beside Nathan. "How did you do that?" He asked. Nathan shook his head. "I have no idea." He answered. Meanwhile Arcturion and Alex used their merged powers to destroy a group of Adaptoids. "Think that's all of them." He said. "Everyone get around the hybrid." Everyone got into position and used the powers of each totem and infinity stone to fight the hybrid. After a while the hybrid started to crystallize and eventually shattered. Phoebe looked to see Scorpious standing there. "Have you been standing there the entire time?" She asked frustratedly. Scorpious shrugged. "You all had it covered." He replied. "And I suppose the four kids that just went after the guy who killed our son have things handled to?" Phoebe asked. Scorpious chuckled. "The children are not my problem." He said to Phoebe. Phoebe's hand began to glow and shot towards him. Scorpious fell to the ground and struggled. "Wish I could say that was on purpose." Phoebe said as her eyes glowed red. "If anything has happened to those kids because they weren't worth your time..." She said. "The enemy will be the least of your problems." She said before her eyes stopped glowing and the group left to find the others. Meanwhile the rest of the group were still fighting Subject KR17. As the four of them surrounded Subject KR17, created a black crystal that sparked. He threw the crystal into the air before it exploded, sending its energy into the team. Lincoln fell on the ground and looked around to see that he was no longer in the Battlerealm m, but instead was in a Hydra cell. "Hello there." He heard someone say. What was weird was that the voice was his own. Lincoln looked to see another version of him in a Hydra uniform. "I suppose you don't go by Campbell do you?" He asked. This was the LMD doppelgänger, Lincoln Campbell Jr. "You know I knew about the whole multiverse theory but I never thought I'd see it for myself." Lincoln Campbell Jr. said. Lincoln Johnson got up while looking at his doppelgänger. "How did you end up with Hydra?" He asked. Lincoln Campbell Jr. smirked. "Actually I was created by them, even went against them for a while." He explained. "Then I accessed my full program, allowing me to go full Hail Hydra." He said chuckling. "Guess that's why the crystal brought me of all things." He said. Lincoln Johnson looked at him. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Everything you're seeing...it's fear." Lincoln Campbell Jr. answered. "Because deep down you think if you go through with Terrigenesis, you'll end up just like me." He said before sending a quake blast, sending Lincoln Johnson to the wall. "Sometimes it's what you believe, for others it's the past." He added. Delilah found herself reliving her parents death, having to watch it happen all over again. Sam found herself in an area of a Shield base. "Hey girl." She heard a familiar voice say. She turned to see her former friend smirking at her. "Miss me?" The girl asked. "Erica?" Sam asked remembering the last time they saw each other. "Guess that bullet didn't stop me like you thought did it?" Erica asked. "Still can't believe you were weak enough to fall for Michael." She added. "I mean you could've just put him in Hydra but you had to go against everything you knew." She said while fighting. Bella found herself in a city with Tommy on the ground hurt. "Tommy!" She shouted rushing over. Tommy backed away from her. "You're one of them?" He asked. Bella wasn't sure what he was talking about until she heard a familiar laugh and turned to see her grandfather, the Reverse Flash. "You knew you shouldn't have let him come here." He said to her. He raced and grabbed Tommy. "This is who you're meant to be." He said to her with a smile. "If you won't choose to accept it." He said phasing his hand. "I'll have to make you." He said before starting to shove it into Tommy's back. "No!" Bella said racing to her grandfather, knocking him down and causing him to drop Tommy. "If you want to hurt Tommy, you're gonna have to go through me first grandpa." She said. The Reverse Flash started racing towards her but as he did a scream was heard as each of the team started coming back to reality. The scream hit Subject KR17, sending him to the ground as they completely returned. Bella turned to see Tommy rushing over with the rest of the group. She rushed over and hugged him. "Good timing." She said. "Couldn't have screamed at a better time." She added. Tommy looked at her. "That wasn't me." He said. Bella looked confused at him confused. "Tommy?" A voice asked. The group looked to see a blonde girl in a Black Canary styled suit. "Oh my god." Tommy said rushing over. "Isabelle." He said rushing over and hugging her. "Uh what's happening?" Ian asked. Bella looked at Ian. "That's Isabelle, Tommy's twin sister." She explained. Ian looked at her surprised. "Wait what?" He asked. Everyone other than Bella, Isabelle, Tommy, and Frost Assassin seemed to have the same reaction. Scorpious chuckled and looked at Phoebe. "Guess you're not killing me." He said. Phoebe shot a look at him. "Don't tempt me." She said.