Unite

"Should we be worried about that?" Lincoln asked pointing to a glowing symbol on the wall. A purple flash appeared and the group was transported to another realm. "This doesn't make sense." Michael said looking around. Sam turned to him. "What doesn't make sense?" She asked. "This is the Battlerealm...but..." He said. "I watched it get destroyed." The group looked around and then at each other. "If it's destroyed..." Justin said. "Then how are we in it?" Lincoln asked finishing the question. Just then a large purple light appeared in the distance and a large crystallized purple bird flew towards them. "Looks like we've got company." Lincoln said. Justin looked at the bird. "I got this." He said before using heat vision towards it. He was able to damage the wing and send it crashing into the ground. The creature then morphed into the crystal armored figure. "Not as tough as you thought huh?" Justin asked noticing the burn through the armor. The figure healed his wound and regained the rest of the armor. "My turn." He said before using his own heat vision. He hit Justin and forced him to the ground. "Guess you're not that tuff either are you Stone Holder?" He asked with a laugh. Justin looked at him. "How'd you know about that?" He asked. A blue glow came from his pocket as well as a green glow on Michael's necklace. The figure created a sharpened crystal and threw it towards Michael. "No!" Sam said stepping in the way and pushing her hand forward. A green flash came from her hand and the crystal shattered. Lincoln sent a quake blast towards the figure, who created a barrier that blasted it back to him. He was knocked onto the ground in surprise. "What are you?" He asked. Just then a loud scream was heard and a nearby crystal shattered, nearly hitting the figure who backed away. Justin looked at the boy who appeared from where the scream started. "Who are you?" He asked. "Tommy Queen." The boy answered. "Also you're welcome." He added. "Anyone see where crystal guy went?" He asked. Everyone looked around and the figure was gone. "Guess you chased him off." Lincoln said. Michael then looked at Tommy. "So how'd you end up here?" He asked. "Looking for a friend." Tommy replied. "You guys know a Mimic?" He asked. Michael looked at him surprised. "How do you know Phoebe?" He asked. "She helped my dads doppelgänger find me and ended up getting transported to who knows where after a battle." He explained before pointing to Michael's necklace. "She also had...whatever those things are." He said. "And that guy clearly had the Anansi Totem." Lincoln looked at him confused. "Ana-what now?" He asked. Michael looked at Lincoln and chuckled. "He's not exactly from here." He explained. Meanwhile back at the lab, a purple portal opened up in another area and Clara and Mark came out. "What just happened?" Mark asked. "Well if it isn't the power twins." A voice said as the room got colder. Mark and Clara looked to see a white haired boy looking at them. "Frost Assassin." Clara said. "Long time no see." Frost Assassin replied. "Not so tuff without teen mom now are ya?" He asked. Mark looked at him. "What do you want?" He asked. Frost Assassin rolled his eyes. "What everyone else here wants." He replied. "To get out of this dump." Clara looked at him. "Everyone else?" She asked. The three of them went over and saw the others. Ian immediately got prepared for a fight when seeing Frost Assassin. "Relax I'm not here to kill you." Frost Assassin said holding up his hands. "Least not this time." Arcturion looked at him confused. "This guy's real?" He asked. Ruby walked over to Frost Assassin and punched him in the side. "That's for what happened at Sky High." She said. Frost Assassin laughed as he looked at her. "Poor baby." He said. "Quit whining, you're still around." Just then a strange sound was heard and Bella got in between the two of them. "Let's do this later." She said. "I need you to freeze the wall." She said pointing to the stone wall nearby. Frost Assassin shrugged and started freezing the wall until it froze solid. "So how does this ice sculpture help us." Just then the sound became more clear as a canary cry after the ice shattered. "We've got a problem babe." Tommy as he walked in before seeing Frost Assassin. "Make that two." He added. "Turns out the crystal mask guy has the Anansi Totem." Bella nodded. "Make that three." She said. "Some of the people who should be here are missing." She explained. "We'll find them." Tommy said as a large flash of light appeared and caused things to vanish. Nathan immediately raced back to the cells and tried to open them. Sam followed him. "What're you doing?" She asked. "We need to get out of here." She added. Nathan looked at her. "What about everyone else?" He asked. "With how quickly everything is vanishing we're not gonna have time." Sam said before seeing the girl in the cell. "Olivia?" She asked in surprise. "You know her?" Nathan asked. "Whatever this is could put her back into Hydra." He added. Sam looked at him. "She'll be okay trust me." She said taking him from the cells. "She's going to escape." She added. Nathan looked at her in disbelief. "And how do you know that exactly?" He asked as the group began searching for a way out. "Because I'm the one who helped her." She said.

Flashback...

A few months ago while at Hydra Academy, Sam was doing patrol on the subjects, not expecting who one of them really was. She was given a new file for none other than the daughter of Captain America, who had mysteriously vanished years ago. She found out Hydra had held her all this time and wanted to use her the same way they wanted to use her father. One day she secretly started revealing the truth to Olivia about what they had planned to do and planned an escape. "You ready?" Sam whispered without looking directly at Olivia. Olivia nodded and looked around. "Just remember, make it convincing." Sam added before opening the cell. As she opened it Olivia grabbed her and slammed her into the wall. A group of other agents started coming to contain Olivia who fought them until they were all unconscious. Sam then grabbed a knife from her belt and put it into her side. "What is wrong with you?" Olivia asked. "I'll be fine Rogers." Sam said. "Now get out of here and fast." Olivia nodded and thanked her before rushing out.

Flashback Ends...

In another part of the Battlerealm, a large portal opened and two figures stepped out, an alien man and a woman. The two of them looked around at the realm. "You didn't have to follow me." The woman said. "This isn't your fight it's mine." She added. The alien shook his head. "Your power is valuable to us." He said. The woman gave an annoyed laugh. "You just love reminding me why I didn't want to date you in the beginning don't you?" She asked. "Believe me, the children..." The alien began to say. "Will be nothing like you." The woman added. "Now let's find out what's going on here." She said before they walked around.