Return

Before going further this chapter will feature a returning character Delilah Queen who was created by Delilah_savior-Queen

Arcturion looked at Clyde confused. "How is this even possible?" He asked. "You were..." He said thinking back to the attack in the apartment. Clyde shrugged with a chuckle. "Believe me I'd tell ya if I could." He said seeming just as surprised. Meanwhile back at the hideout, Ian was about to go find Arcturion. He was almost out of the room when Ruby sighed. "Hey Ian?" She asked. Ian turned to look at her. "I actually need to talk to you about something before you go." She added. Ian walked over. "Is everything okay?" He asked. "Yeah it's just uh..." Ruby said trying to find the words. Ian took a breath. "You wanna break up don't you?" He asked. Ruby was silent but nodded. "I want you to know that..." She said before Ian stood up. "The it's not you it's me speech right?" Ian asked. Ruby stood up. "It is though." She said calmly. "Believe I feel bad for this but I needed a way to say it." She added. Ian nodded and asked why. Ruby took a breath and looked at him. "Because I'm a lesbian." She said. "Which is honestly something I never thought would come out of my mouth other than a mom of one of my friends years ago." Ian looked at her surprised. "I wouldn't have guessed." He said with a small chuckle. Ruby let out a small laugh. "Honestly though the time we were together I really did love you." She assured him. "I guess I just needed to actually accept something that I didn't understand." She explained. "I get it." Ian said. "Thanks for uh...being honest at least." The two of them were silent for a moment and then Ian started to leave. Ruby walked over and turned him around. "Just one last thing." She said before kissing him. "Wanted to let you get at least one more." She said. "Good luck with Arcturion." She said before letting Ian go. In another area of the hideout, Justin found Lincoln thinking about something. "You alright?" He asked. Lincoln looked at him and rolled his sleeve over the arm he was looking at. "Yeah I'm fine." He answered. "You sure about that?" Justin asked looking at him. "Because you're looking like things got complicated." He added. Lincoln sighed and rolled up his sleeve to reveal massive bruising all over his arm. "Dang boy." Justin said. "Did you're powers do that?" He asked. Lincoln nodded and explained that there's a special type of gauntlet he'd have to wear to avoid it. Justin nodded and looked at him. "And you're not wearing them why?" He asked. Lincoln sighed and looked down. "I didn't have them to begin with." He said. Justin looked at him. "The gauntlets?" He asked before realizing what he meant. "You're talking about your powers." He said in realizing. Lincoln explained that normally he would have to go through a system called Terrigenesis to gain his abilities. "I haven't even gone through it." He explained. "I didn't even have my powers until we got transported here." He added. Justin nodded. "Terrigenesis...that's the crystal thing right?" He asked. Lincoln shrugged. "I mean...it's part of it anyway." He replied. "Then that's it." Justin said. "This realm is packed with various amounts of powered crystals." He added. "Basically a quick version of the normal routine." He said trying to explain it. He then noticed Lincoln pacing while looking frustrated. "This is good right?" He asked. "Now you can work with Shield and-" He said before Lincoln looked at him. "Shield tried to get me to do Terrigenesis." Lincoln said. "The day I was supposed to I ran away." He added. Justin looked at him in confusion. "Dude you have powers." He said. "Don't you get it?!" Lincoln asked in frustration. "I don't want these powers!" He shouted. "All they're good for is destroying whoever has it!" He told Justin. "My parents, my sister...my ex." He said in tears. "They all paid the cost for what their powers were." Justin started to open his mouth to say something but Lincoln quickly walked out the door. Meanwhile Ian was going to talk to Arcturion when he suddenly had a flash in his mind. Images of a jungle and the Anansi Totem kept flashing in his head. He got dizzy and passed out. When he came to he found himself no longer in the Battlerealm, but in a jungle. He stood up and looked around. "Hello?" He called. "Ruby...Arcturion?" He asked as he walked around. Just then he heard something and noticed a figure moving through the trees. "Hey wait!" He shouted but the figure kept running through the trees while Ian tried to keep up. "Hold on I need your help!" He called out. As soon as he reached where he saw the figure go, there was a dead end. He looked around and couldn't find the person he was chasing. He started going back but the person reappeared in front of him when he turned around. It was a teenage boy, who was very silent. "Who are you?" Ian asked him. The boy was silent for a moment. "Jungle Master." He said in a way that was childlike. Okay...Jungle Master." Ian said a bit weirded. "Why am I here?" He asked. Jungle Master seemed to look away from Ian, even when they spoke and didn't say a lot at a time. "Hurt." He replied. Ian looked at him confused. "I hurt you?" He asked. "Hurt...you." Jungle Master repeated. Ian didn't understand, he knew the boy was trying to say something but couldn't figure it out. Jungle Master repeated the words again but this time placed a hand onto his own arm. Ian went to see what he was showing him but didn't see anything. When he reached out to touch the arm, Jungle Master touched his arm instead and repeated the words a third time. Ian looked and realized he was talking about when he got hurt by the totem. "How do you know about that?" He asked. Jungle Master placed his hand onto his own chest. "Necklace." He said. "Animal." Ian knew he had to have been talking about the Anansi Totem. "Where is it?" He asked. Jungle Master didn't answer, but instead started doing some animal signs and sounds. "Okay... I really need your help man." Ian said a bit weirded out. Just then the sky began to darken and purple lighting cracked through the sky. "Bye bye." The boy said before starting to run off. "Wait a minute!" Ian started saying as he ran after him. Jungle Master then turned around with glowing yellow eyes and roared like a tiger. Another flash came and Ian found himself on the floor in the hallway of the hideout. He stood up and decided to try to find someone to help him. Just then a breach opened and a girl stepped out that Ian didn't recognize. "Who are you?" He asked. "Delilah Queen." The girl replied. "You?" She asked. "Ian." Ian replied. "Okay Ian...why am I here?" Delilah asked. Ian looked at her. "I have no idea." He said. "That's a good question." He added.