Champions Return

Secret Laboratory, earth unknown...

Nathan looked at the female speedster. She had just killed a group of guards that were trying to kill them. "Who are you?" Nathan asked. "Why did you help us?" The speedster looked at him with an annoyed look. "I think what you meant to say was thank you for saving your lives." She said. "My name is Bella Thawne." Nathan nodded, at least the Reverse Flash lightning bolt made sense. "So what just running some errands for the old man?" He asked. Bella smirked. "Although he'd love it..." She said. "I think I'll pass." She told the group before looking at them. "Ruby, Spraycan, crystal doppelgängers, and the Mind Stone holder." She said as she looked at them. "Where's everyone else?" She asked. Ruby and Ian looked at each other. "How do you know that nickname?" Ian asked. Bella shrugged. "Word travels when you do." She said. Ruby then looked at her. "You said others." She said. "As if you've been expecting us." Bella nodded. "I honestly wish we had met on different circumstances, but you are needed here." She explained. As she continued to explain the situation, Nathan kept feeling something odd and went to the hallway where the other cells were. He could see multiple cells with names on some. He walked through the hallway until he reached a cell with a blonde haired girl inside, seeming frightened. "Hey, it's okay." He said. "We're gonna get you out of here." He told her. The girl shook her head. "They had an agreement for if this happened." She said with her breath shaky. "If the lab was attacked they would send a group from Hydra to take me back to their base. Nathan was confused, he didn't know what Hydra was. "Were you there before?" He asked. The girl nodded. "They traded me to be in some contest or whatever they called it." She said. "Please don't let them take me back." She said with tears in her eyes. Just then they heard screaming in the next cell beside her. "Do you know who that is?" Nathan asked. The girl shook her head. "I could never get him to talk." She said. "I think he's been here for years." The boy started banging on the walls and tried to break through. "Get me out of here!" He shouted. A purple crystal shot out of the cell and hit a wall near Nathan. Nathan saw the color and also caught that the voice seemed familiar. "Listen, we're gonna get you guys out." He said. "I'll be back for you guys I promise." He said before leaving. "Okay guys we need to..." He started to say. "Okay so where did everyone end up before?" Arcturion asked. "I'm not sure you and I ever left." Alex added in. Ruby shook her head. "I was looking for a way to get my Bionics...next thing I know I'm at Sky High." She said. Ian nodded. "I met her there not long after I got there myself." He added in. "I know your copycat friend is MIA, what about fire and water?" Bella asked. Alex shrugged. "I'm not sure where anyone ended up after we last saw each other." He said. "We need to find everyone."

Centium City, alternate earth...

Dalton was walking through alleyways until he reached the hideout. He immediately had to hide after hearing footsteps nearby. Dalton hid and looked to see the Elite Force of his earth. They were were looking for him and other rogue citizens. After they left Dalton immediately went into the hideout. "Hey, you here man?" He asked walking around. Just then his earth's version of Alex appeared. "Yeah." He said. "I see you're back in one piece." He said as he started looking at information. Dalton looked at a mark on Alex's wrist labeled KR17. "You're doing it again." Alex said. Dalton rolled his eyes. "Well it's not like the thing isn't noticeable." He said walking over to him. "What's it for?" He asked. Alex shrugged, claiming it was just something that appeared after being caught by the Elite Force. "It's still crazy to believe you escaped." Dalton said with a chuckle. Out of the corner of his eye, he then noticed something flicker for a second, as if it was a glitch. "Did you see that?" He asked. Alex looked around and didn't see anything. "You probably spent too much time on patrol." He said laughing. "I'll go take a round and see what happens." He said before leaving.

Camp Half-Blood, Earth Unknown...

Perseus was practicing with his abilities when another camper came up. "Looks like you've gotten better." They said. Perseus nodded. "Yeah, guess I just needed that time away to figure out my power. Just then as Perseus started to use his powers, it seemed like his target glitched. "Did you...never mind." He said shaking it off and hitting the target. The camper then went out of sight and pulled out a device. "Exit Framework." He said into it. A portal opened and he walked through.

Outside the Framework, Battlerealm...

The camper then became an Adaptoid and then noticed another one coming through a portal. Just then a scientist came in to see the two of them. "I assume they're glitching again?" The scientists asked. "I was certain we removed all evidence that contained their powers. "It's not their abilities or Dalton's Bionics." The other Adaptoid assured the scientist. "In fact the power of the fire totem has completely destroyed what's left of those in his Bionic Chip." The scientist pulled up a scan revealing strong energies coming from Dalton and Perseus. "When the Totems were destroyed, their power continued to merge itself with it's holders." The scientist turned off the scan and looked at the Adaptoids. "Be sure they don't discover the details about the Framework." The scientist warned. "In order to complete the assignment for our masters, we must remove the totems from the two of them.