Power & Courage

Unknown to Alex and Arcturion, Clara was watching from the hallway as they threw the orange crystal into the portal. She didn't see what happened but knew something didn't seem right. Alex and Arcturion looked at her, realizing that she saw them. "It was you two?" She asked. The two boys looked at her confused. "You sent this through a portal..." Clara said pulling out the orange crystal she had gotten. "...Which ended up in my world...my timeline." She explained. "What could be so important that you'd hide it from your own friend?" She asked. Alex and Arcturion looked at each other worriedly. "It's...a lot." Alex said looking back at Clara. "But if something ends up happening...give it to him." He told her. "And only then." He added. Clara looked at him in confusion. "Something like what?" She asked. Alex walked off to avoid the conversation. "What are you planning?" She asked once again. Arcturion looked at her and started following Alex and paused to look at her. "Trust me...you'll know when it's time." He said before walking off. Clara thought that this was definitely odd. "Since when do Alex and Arcturion talk the same?" She asked herself. Meanwhile Nathan was messing around with the equipment when Mark came over. "So what exactly are you doing?" Mark asked. Nathan looked at him and put down what he was messing with. "Unlike everyone else, trying to find a way home." He answered. "I need to get back." He added. "I don't even understand why I'm even trying to find this guy still." He said before looking confused. Mark looked at him. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah but you're not." Nathan replied. "Feeling like you've wasted enough time trying to find this Damian guy for your sister?" Mark looked at him in shock. "How do you know about that?" He asked. "Looks like the Mind Stone gave me an upgrade." Nathan said with a shrug. "Knowing that you're telling Clara you'll get away from this when you don't even have a clue." He added. Mark looked at him sternly. "Shut up." He warned. "Did you even try looking or are you just so caught up in yourself?" Nathan asked. "Like father like son right?" Mark then snapped slamming Nathan into a wall and got ready to punch. "I said shut up!" He shouted. "I'm nothing like him!" He said. Nathan looked at him. "Then what's with the reaction?" He asked. Mark took a breath and released Nathan. "I did look for a while." He said. "After a while it was like he didn't want to be found...maybe even worse." He added. "But when I found out Clara had come to this time like I did I knew I couldn't just tell her that I stopped looking." He explained. Meanwhile on the roof of the hideout, Lincoln was sitting by himself when Justin came over. "You okay?" He asked. Lincoln sighed. "Not really." He said. Justin sat beside him. "I get it you know." He said. "When I got my powers I was terrified of what I could do." He explained. "I kept thinking what I was gonna do if I couldn't get home." He explained. "Yeah well you didn't have people around you." Lincoln said. Justin nodded. "True...but I still learned." He said reaching into his pocket. "Then I found this." He said showing Lincoln the Space Stone. "It opened a portal to get me home, but even when I got there it still wasn't good." He explained. "My father had died while I was in space." Lincoln looked at him. "Sorry, I didn't know that." He said. Justin shrugged. "Wasn't expecting you to." He said. "But I also made a promise to look after someone and that's why I continue doing this." He explained. "You just need a reason to fight." He added. "And I'm guessing you have one for me?" Lincoln asked. Justin shook his head. "All I can do is give you advice." He said standing up. "The reason is for you to figure out." He said before walking off. Meanwhile Delilah was training when Ruby walked in. "You sure it's safe for you to do this?" She said. "I mean, you don't think this could be speeding up your disappearance?" She added. Delilah paused and looked at Ruby. "It crossed my mind." She admitted. "But I'm still here." She added. "And as long as I'm here I can fight." She said. "If I'm going down then I'm gonna be fighting...not sitting in the sidelines." She said to Ruby. Ruby nodded. "Just save some strength for an actual fight." She said. Delilah nodded. As Ruby left Delilah looked at her scar to see the damage had spread bigger than before. "I'm going down fighting." She said. "Whatever it takes." She added. In another part of the Battlerealm, Thanos and Mallus were growing impatient. "They have what we need so why aren't we taking action?" Mallus asked Subject KR17. Subject KR17 touched the Anansi Totem and sent a tiger spirit to attack him. After the tiger bit Mallus, Subject KR17 made it fade. "The totems can still harm you." He informed Mallus. "And the Infinity Stones had done a number on Thanos in previous times." He explained. "Therefore we need another plan to rearrange our formation." He added. Thanos looked at him sternly. "You dare to order us?!" He asked throwing a fist towards Subject KR17. Subject KR17 then raised a hand causing Thanos be stuck in place as his fists began to glow red and start burning. "You talk as if you are a god yet fall beneath your opponent's power." He said motioning his hand down, causing Thanos to be released and the burning to stop. "Now as I was saying, we're rearranging our formation." Subject KR17 said calmly. "You will go against the enemies from each other's worlds." He informed. "They will have no knowledge of your abilities." He added. "And those without either weapons." Mallus said. "I trust you want them to be over with?" He asked. Subject KR17 was silent for a moment then shook his head. "No." He answered. "Because they will be dealt with once what I'm doing is complete." He explained. "I trust you can manage what needs to be done til then?" He asked. "Or will I have to give you both a demonstration of what happens if you try to cross me again?" He asked with glowing eyes in his mask. "You will not be failed." Mallus said. "You're trust will be earned with this task." Thanos said. "Very well then." Subject KR17 said pleasingly. "Now get to work!" He ordered sternly.