Grief

Everyone went back to the hideout to regroup. Both Alex and Bella laid unconscious from the fight and was unclear if they'd awaken. Meanwhile Phoebe wasn't facing a physical trauma, but a mental one. She just watched her son vanish from existence and lost control of her powers. Arcturion created a crystal barrier to prevent her power from hurting anyone if she lost control again. Scorpious came and looked at her. "How could you have let that happen?" He asked her sternly. "Let that happen?" Phoebe asked looking at him with an angered expression. "LET THAT HAPPEN?!" She shouted. "YOU'RE LUCKY THERE'S A BARRIER OTHERWISE I WOULD TAKE YOU DOWN IN A HEARTBEAT!" She exclaimed. Scorpious looked at her and shook his head. "The specimens we held are now gone because of what happened." He said. "Maybe it's better off with you in this cell." He added. Clara walked in hearing her father's words. "You really are a new breed of idiot." She said before using the Power Stone to force him to the ground. "That other specimen was my brother...your own son!" She explained. "This is the only reason I'm still here." She added holding up the Power Stone. "And as for mom...keep it up and she won't need to be the one you worry about." She threatened her father before leaving. Meanwhile Ian was sitting beside Alex when Arcturion came in. "He saved me." He said as Arcturion came over. "What exactly did that crystal do?" He asked. Arcturion explained that the crystal was the only kind that would've effected them. "Not only did him make him become like this." He said. "But it also drained his power enough to do harm." He explained. "If it wasn't for our connection he wouldn't even be alive right now." Ian looked at him confused. "Well yeah but wouldn't you just become one person again?" He asked. Arcturion shook his head and explained that when it happened before it was because they absorb the power of who they killed. When Arcturion "died" by Alex's hand, he absorbed his power and continued to have him around. "If this guy had killed Alex he wouldn't be coming back." He said. Ian nodded. "So basically you're a version of Firestorm with crystals instead of fire." He said. Arcturion chuckled. "Yeah you could say that." He said. Meanwhile Sam was looking around the Battlerealm when Michael came to her. "Not like you to be by yourself." He said. Sam looked at Michael. "I knew Phoebe would get hurt." She said. She told Michael about the vision and how she tried to stop it from happening. "Sam, what happened wasn't because of you." Michael said. "You couldn't have known the Time Stone wouldn't do anything." He explained. "I know but... I was with Mark when I got the vision." Sam said frustratedly. "I never told him because I wanted it to be wrong." She added. "Maybe if I'd told him he would still be here." She said. "Or the outcome would've been the same." Michael said. "The important thing is you tried, even if it didn't work." He said. Sam nodded and hugged Michael. "Thank you." She said. In another area of the hideout, Justin has run into Lincoln, noticing the damage on his arms worse than before. "Heard what you did." Justin said. "Could've killed you not having those gloves you mentioned." He added. Lincoln sighed in aggravation. "I'm fine." He said. "Any word on Alex and Bella?" He asked. "Stabilizing by the looks of it." Justin said. "But without a connection to a stone or totem, I'm not sure how much longer Bella can speed heal through it." He added. Tommy and Nathan were with Bella. "We should've left once I took the totem." Tommy said shaking his head. "She's not gone." Nathan said. "She's still fighting." He said looking at Tommy. "And aside from this, now he doesn't have any of the stones or totems to fight with." He explained. "Then we can get everything the way it was." He said before getting up and leaving. Tommy looked at the Air Totem in his hand and then at Bella. He touched her hand and didn't realize the totem gave a faint glow. He then took a breath and left the room and outside the hideout. "Go ahead." Frost Assassin said to Tommy. "You know you want to." He added. Tommy looked at him annoyed. "And I want to what exactly?" He asked. "Scream, fight, maybe both." Frost Assassin said. Tommy shook his head. "I don't have time for your games." He said starting to walk off. "She probably won't survive what's coming you know." Frost Assassin said. Tommy pauses for a second then turned towards him. He sent a canary cry towards Frost Assassin. Frost Assassin creates an ice shield to block the scream. "Bella is gonna get through this." Tommy said. Frost Assassin let down the shield. "Who says I was talking about Bella?" He said. "After all we both know she's not the only one you'd risk your life for." He added. Tommy shook his head. "Keep her out of this." Tommy said. Frost Assassin chuckled. "Just because you distanced yourself from her doesn't mean you don't care about her." He said. Tommy thought about what he said. "You're right, so here's the deal." He said. "I'll accept your offer as long as you keep them safe." He said. Frost Assassin nodded. Tommy started walking back when he noticed someone moving around one of the rooms. He rushed in to see Bella awake and on her feet. "Bella." He said rushing over to her. "I thought I lost you." He said. Bella chuckled. "Not going down that easily. In Subject KR17's cave, he was powering up a special crystal when Mallus and Thanos approached him. "The heroes now have our weakness yet you refuse to take action." Mallus said. "Seems the boy has gone soft." Thanos added. Subject KR17 looked at the two villains. "You'd like me to go soft wouldn't you both?" He asked holding the crystal. "But I'm afraid that's just not my style." He said before snapping his fingers. A burst of energy from the crystal hit Mallus and Thanos, sucking them into it. "Sorry boys, but I needed you for something else." He said with a laugh. "My plan is already in action." He said looking at the Battlerealm. "And soon the universe will be no more." He added before looking at the crystal.