Character Endings

Nathan, Rikki & Jungle Master
Nathan woke up in Star Labs. He looked around confused and got up before walking around the building. As he walked through he saw images of a bunch of cities he never even heard of. "Angel Grove?" He asked himself aloud as footstep approached him. "Definitely brought by my brother." A voice said behind him. Nathan turned around to see Rikki and Jungle Master in regular clothing. "So we survived?" Nathan asked. Rikki nodded. "We did but we don't know how many people survived the transfer." She explained. "Honestly it's anyone's guess." As she explained what was going on, an alert appeared with a screen showing Billy Batson. "How is he here?" Nathan asked as he looked at the image.

Sam & Michael

When Michael appeared in the new reality, he noticed things were different. He walked into SHIELD Headquarters, agents saw him and began rushing around like crazy. "What is happening right now?" He asked himself before seeing Sam. Sam walked up wearing a business suit with a SHIELD pin and blue streaks in her hair where the green used to be. "Hey babe." She said. "Getting nervous?" She asked him with a laugh. Michael looked at her confused. "Umm..." He started to say. Sam rolled her eyes and laughed. "Come on you earned it." She said excitedly. "I think you'll be a great director." She added. Michael got wide eyed and freaked out. "Wait what?!" He asked pulling her aside. "Sam I can barely stand being in the same room as one." He whispered. "Why would I be good at it?" He asked. Sam looked around and pointed to everyone scattering. "I mean this kinda seems proof enough." She said. Michael pulled out a small ring from someone called Martian Manhunter...wait a minute why did he know that name...never mind not the point. He placed the ring on his finger and touched Sam's arm. Memories flooded back to her and for a moment she couldn't say anything while looking at him. "Oh my god Michael." She said in tears. "What happened, last thing I remember was the wave of antimatter and then..." She paused, noticing her look. "Why am I in a suit?" She asked in an annoyed tone. "Yep you're back." Michael said. "I'm gonna go find Maria Hill." He added as he started walking off. "Wait, you have a meeting with Lex Luthor." Sam said, stopping him. Michael shook his head. "Who the heck is Lex Luthor?" He asked. "Right sorry." Sam said, trying to think straight. "Phoebe gave out some information from wherever she is about him and none of it was good." She explained seeming rushed. "I'll send you everything that she sent but I really gotta get somewhere really fast." She said hurrying off. "Definitely changing first." She said. "Why, of all things, did I have to wear this?" Michael heard her say. He couldn't help but laugh a bit as he walked off. He got the information about the man and went through with the meeting. Turned out he was trying to literally buy SHIELD but Michael luckily had a copy of his records from his experience at the DEO. "The Department of Extranormal Operations in National City was not only destroyed on your watch Mr. Luthor..." Michael reminded him. "...But you yourself are known to have caused problems for the agency and anyone connected to it, therefore I have no reason to consider or even to believe that you'd be a reliable asset for this agency." He continued. "I admit my methods have been reckless but LuthorCorp is willing to offer its services to SHIELD to clear the Luthor name." He said trying to sound as convincing as possible. "The only difference between you and the DEO is..." Michael shook his head and interrupted him. "The only difference Mr. Luthor is that we don't just deal with aliens." He informed him. "That is for a different area in which that subject is specialized." He added. "Everyone who is either an agent, prisoner, or even citizen that comes here is mostly human with some having certain abilities." He explained before standing up. Lex stood up looking frustrated as he gave a smile. "And as for your family name you should follow your sister's advice for that part, otherwise you're just burying yourself." He warned before looking at a couple of the agents. "Be sure Mr. Luthor exits this building without anything that he didn't have before." He said before looking at Lex. "As for you Mr. Luthor good day and thank you for wasting my time." He said. Lex walked to the door and looked back. "See you again." He said. "For your sake I hope not." Michael replied. "Get him out of here please." He said to the agents who took him away. Meanwhile as all this was happening, Sam went to an old alleyway and looked around. She picked up her phone and dialed a number, went straight to voicemail. "Hey where are you, we're supposed to meet." She said. "I've got Michael avoiding Luthor but I can't say the same for if he tries Hydra." She said. "Call me back when you get this." She said before ending the voicemail. She waited a while longer then knew something was wrong before heading back to SHIELD Headquarters. "Hey are you okay?" Michael said coming over. Sam nodded. "Apologies Director." She said with other agents around them. "I turned it down." Michael told her. "Really why would you do that?" Sam asked, confused. "Did something happen with Luthor?" She asked. Michael shook his head with a chuckle. "It's just that giving orders and watching from the sidelines isn't my thing." He explained. "Plus Maria Hill deserves this way more than I do, she's basically been Fury's second in command since Phillip Coulson." He added. Sam nodded in agreement and took a breath. "Well that makes this next part easier." She said. Michael looked at her confused. "Your dad's alive in this reality." She said nervously. Michael looked at her surprised. "Wait are you sure?" He asked in disbelief. Sam nodded and explained that ever since she left Hydra she'd been in contact with him passing off information to help out. "But something isn't right because he never showed up today." She said. "Okay well then I guess that makes what I found even more confusing." Michael said, showing her information about something called Crossbones 2.0. "If he isn't dead why are they looking for a new one?" He asked, concerned. Sam looked at what was known about the new Crossbones. "If they have all this information about this person I think they already found them." She said worriedly. Just then she noticed Erica walking by with a group of agents. Erica saw them and waved. The two waved back and looked at each other. "You think she knows?" Michael asked. "She was affected by the antimatter like I was so I don't think so." Sam said although she wondered the same thing in the back of her mind. Meanwhile at Hydra, a young boy was training with a few agents. Grant Ward was observing as the training continued. As the agents pulled out guns, the boy reached out and grabbed a grenade. "Agent Asher Rumlow." Director Ward said to the agent. Asher looked at him irritated. "Something wrong?" He asked in an annoyed tone. "I believe we have discussed your use of grenades." Director Ward said. "You want me to be Crossbones, well he uses grenades from time to time." Asher replied. "Why am I replacing my father anyway, he's not even deceased or retired." The Director pulled up images of his father with Sam. "Your father has been providing secret information to the traitor, my own daughter." He informed Asher. "If there's any possibility of you repeating that you will both suffer in due time." He warned. "What do you say?" He asked as Asher looked at the screen. Asher looked at the screen, pulled out a gun and shot it causing it to shatter. "Hail Hydra." He said calmly.