[4.1]

(a/n: double update yeehaw!!!)

     "brendon! sorry i couldn't let you hang at my house, i just don't trust you alone in the house after what happened last time." spencer apologized to me. "hey, it's not my fault i was hungry while in the bathroom. why was your bathtub even filled with water anyways?" i asked. "why not, why did you bring a toaster in the bathroom?" he groaned. "because i wanted fucking toast thats why."

     "yo, who's the new girl?" dallon nudged my arm. i looked over to who he was talking about. "why? you're interested?" i teased. "ew no, i just want to know who the new girl is." he shook his head almost immediately. "she looks like a teacher, let's go ask what she teaches." spencer suggested.

     the three of us agreed and we walked up to the girl.

     "excuse me, miss, which subject do you teach because i've never seen you here before?"

     i immediately regretted asking that question, and i'm pretty sure dallon and spencer regret following me.

     "she" turned around and looked at us. "who the fuck are you calling a miss?" he spoke.

     "oh my god, i am so so sorry. it's just, from the back we thought-"

     and then he punched me.

     "my name is brent wilson, and if you three assholes mess with me again, you're gonna regret it."

     "hey, take it easy new guy-"

     "shut your mouth you tree looking ass bitch."

     dallon immediately went quiet.

     "hey, listen, you don't have to act like a complete dick over a simple misunderstanding. just relax and let us go on with our day." spencer tried to calm him down. "how about you shut the fuck up and leave?" brent yelled.

     i looked around and people were watching us. "guys, maybe we should just leave." i told spencer and dallon. "first, he needs to get that what we said was a misunderstanding, then we'll leave." spencer refused. "spence..." "if you don't want to then you can just go on, but we'll be here." dallon whispered.

     i nodded and walked away from the scene.

     i really wanted to rant and just let my anger from the whole situation out, so i pulled out my phone and began to text my unknown friend.