[6.1]

"hey guys!" i smiled. "someones happy, did he answer?" dallon asked. "yep!" i nodded, "i'm so happy about it! i missed talking to him a lot." "it was just a day." dallon pointed out. "he's into him." spencer told dallon. "fuck off spencer." i pushed him.

     "dude, that did absolutely nothing." spencer said. "whatever." i folded my arms.

     "hey lavender."

     i turned around and saw brent.

     "hey, can we not do this right now? i didn't even do anything to you." i said. "i got in trouble thanks to you." he stepped forward. "wasn't my fault, it was my friend who told the office." i shrugged. "who?" "i don't know."

     "how do you not know your own friend? what are you, stupid?" he snorted. "where do your insults come from? kindergarten?" dallon asked.

     "dallon, i'm sorry but that was a shitty comeback." spencer whispered.

     "tell me who it was." brent gritted his teeth. "i'm being honest, i don't know. i swear to god i have no idea who he is but he's my friend." i responded. "how are you friends with someone you don't know?" he asked. "i don't know that either, it just happened." i shrugged.

"i don't believe you." he narrowed his eyes.

he looked around and yelled at someone. "hey loner, do you have any idea who this guys friend was? you seem like the type to be friends with a dumbass like him."

we all turned to look at who he was talking to, and god, i wish i didn't look.