[13.2]

i walked into history and sat in my seat. "there's the man of the hour!" otto chuckled. i tilted my head and grinned. "what's that supposed to mean?" i asked him. otto burst out laughing. "dude, your little friend won't shut up about you." he told me. i smiled even wider. "really?"

"yeah, he won't stop talking about how you two are gonna meet up tomorrow. it's crazy because he already knows who you are yet he's so happy." he explained. i chuckled. "that's cute." i murmured. otto looked up with an eyebrow raised. "cute, huh? i'll tell him you said that." he winked.

"it's fine, we tell each other stuff like that all the time." i laughed. "i've heard, he won't shut up about you." he said. i laughed even harder.

"no, seriously. like, he's stupid for you. even before you guys started talking, there must've been something. i was with him when you first texted him." otto told me. "oh? what happened?" i asked.

"when you told him who you were, he got so unbelievably happy. he freaked out and kept asking me what to say and everything." he said. i widened my eyes. "wow."

"and the thing is, you guys have never really talked in person either. it must've been some love at first sight thing or whatever." otto shrugged. i felt my face heat up. "that's really.. wow." was all i could manage to say.

     otto smiled. "have fun tomorrow."