[13.5]

i tried to contain my laughs as my messages were being ignored. damn, it was pretty fun to fluster him like that.

     "you okay?" spencer looked at me. i nodded, making me laugh even louder. "shut up, people are staring." he chuckled.

     me, dallon, ryan, and spencer were sitting in the booth we always sat at in ihop. "so, when are we gonna go somewhere that's not ihop?" i asked in a joking manner. dallon scoffed. "ihop is for everyday of the week, mind you." he stared me dead in the eyes, which made all of us laugh.

     "thanks for inviting me to come with you guys." ryan smiled. "no problem, seaboy. you're a really cool guy." i told him. "did you just call me seaboy?" ryan laughed. i nodded.

     "why were you laughing so hard earlier?" spencer asked. thinking about it made me chuckle. "i was talking to my mystery guy and i freaked him out by calling him love and saying i was stupid for him." i explained. a soft grin appeared on his face. "you really do like him, don't you?" he asked.

     "i don't get how brendon loves this guy yet doesn't even know him. i'm still worried about what he could do to him." dallon pointed out. "well, it's almost like i forget i don't know him. whenever i talk to him, i feel like i've known him forever." i said. "because you don't know him. he's a stranger who's identity you don't know who could potentially be dangerous." dallon stated. "dal, i gotta go with brendon. i'm sorry, from the way he talks about this guy, he must genuinely be a good guy. you're sort of acting like an overprotective dad right now." ryan looked at me. i smiled.

     "hey, uh, i think we should head back to school. i don't feel like getting yelled at for skipping." spencer stood up and stretched his arms out. the rest of us agreed and got up before leaving the building.