[9.0]

"hey dallon, where's spencer?" i walked up to dallon. "um, i don't know. he saw some kid then ran off to talk to him. i think his name was jon or something." dallon shrugged. "huh, i sit by him in one of my classes. i don't really remember though." i told him.

     suddenly i felt my body hit the lockers. "holy shit!" dallon grabbed onto me before i could fall. "you fucking dick." someone said. i looked up and saw brent. "what the hell do you want this time?" i sighed. "if you're trying to make me feel like shit, then congratulations. my arm hurts and i hit my head." i got loose from dallon's grip and rubbed my arm.

"somehow everyone knows about friday and is blaming it on me." brent crossed his arms. "well, yeah, brendon literally did nothing." dallon stated. "he was being a cry baby over me confronting him." brent said. "what the fuck do you mean? that was literally what you were trying to do to me and you're going to sit here and tell me that i was in the wrong while you were over there harassing me and letting me cry." i raised my voice. "calm down, princess." brent put his hand on my head and pushed me away, making my hair even more of a mess than it already ways.

"don't call me that you asshole. we haven't even known each other for long and i already hate every single part of you." i shouted. brent rolled his eyes. "you talk a lot for someone who looks like, uh, that." he said. i shoved him with as much force as i could use and he, shockingly, stumbled to the ground. "oh, you really want to act like that?" he stood up and walked closer to me, balling his hands into fists.

the bell rang and i felt a wave of relief travel down my spine.

brent groaned. "after class you'll get to see what will happen to you if you do dumb shit like this again." he whispered before walking away.

     dallon and i stood there in silence before dallon said something.

     "wanna go to my house?"

     "yeah sure."