Chapter 7

They move down the hall to a big stone staircase which takes them to the main floor into a big round foyer, with doors leading to different areas of the castle.

In front of two glass doors leading out to a solarium on the side of the castle, are two male servants who snap to attention in more ways than one. Alice thinks, "I have got to get me some of these."

The servants tell the Red Queen that the ones she has chosen are ready except hers. "We will prepare him," she tells them.

"As you wish," they say together.

The solarium is a beautiful place. It is rounded towards the garden outside, which has high walls holding within all manner of plants and flowers. Close to the wall, all the way around, is a large pond that is full of tall grass and flowery plants. Alice can see bees moving from flower to flower as they suck the nectar from deep inside the stems. The small stone path winds its way amidst the flower beds and tall flowering grasses.

The top of the wall to the side of the castle is covered in a netting that is so fine it would let in the sun and rain but not allow anything to escape. The windows and doorway into the solarium are also covered in the same netting.

Inside the solarium, along both sides, are long flower boxes that hold rare flowering plants, some Alice could not imagine growing the way they have. One plant has many red and white leaves, attached to the stem from top to bottom, alternating evenly. Alice goes over to touch them, and as the leaves move the color shifts so they are always a perfect red and white candy striped. Looking around there are some with polka dots, rainbow colors that shift from top to bottom, and one that moves from the whitest white to the blackest black plus all the colors in-between.

Now what is in front of the flower boxes has caught Alice's attention. Arranged in a circle facing the doors to the garden are 7 crosses, 6 of which have males attached to them. Three on each side of the solarium, the last one in the very center is empty.

Two female servants lead the King out of the main door. His hands are bound behind him and the big ring is still tight around the base, but now there are two small chains, just like the ones the females wear attached to little rings that screw into the sides of the ring. The females lead the King over to the front of the cross in the center by pulling on the chains, which the King resists just to make it interesting.

Alice realizes that the last of the chosen has arrived.

The Red Queen asks the two females if he has taken the two doses that she commanded. They tell her that he has. "Did you take him through the medium strength hallways, so those chains could pull hard on that ring?"

"We have!" they say together.

"Alice will assist you in getting him ready, the time is close now." With that, Alice is asked to get the pole from the floor. The pole is about 4 feet long and has what looks like a groove with indents for a cog wheel to fit. At one end, there is a rather large, long plug that will move straight down or up allowing movement for some comfort on the insides of the males. Alice recognizes it right away. She thinks, "I am going to like this."

The servants help Alice put the pole into the center of the cross frame. Alice turns the wheel at the side of the frame and the pole moves back into the cross until it is flush. Next, they take the Kings bonds off. The servants help him to climb up on the frame which brings him to the perfect height for working on. Alice tells him to hold his hands in place at the top of the cross as she buckles the restraints, while the servants do the same to his ankles.

He is standing up straight at this point, so the plug is just at the entrance. The Red Queen instructs the female servants to mount him. They bring out a long tool that attaches to the bottom of each leg of the cross. In the center is a wheel, which, as it is turned, spreads the legs of the cross. As the legs spread on the cross, at the same time, the Kings legs are spread, causing his hips to lower. The King is forced lower and lower on to the plug, forcing the plug deeper and deeper into him, causing him to moan as it penetrates him.