Wanda The Witch Chapter 11

Wanda opens her eyes. The room is light, so it must be morning. The two males and Yours are spread all over the big bed. Yours is stirring and soon wakes, then crawls over to her.

Yours lays close to her as she runs her hands over Wanda's stomach and chest. "I think this is a nice way to wake up." She lets those feelings grow, as she sinks into the soft bed.

The sun is streaming in the window, warming her body, as she becomes aware of something that is a little different. She lifts her head and looks down her body and gasps. There is the biggest, most beautiful shaft she can imagine.

Yours smiles at her reaction. "You really let loose after the males gave you the magic. All I had to do was mention being able to change in any way you want, then imagine being able to give the same pleasure that you received. Your small bud grew to the pleasure tool you now see, complete with a large sack to really enjoy the feelings."

Wanda can feel the weight of it and how it moved when she wiggled. The best was when she touched and rubbed the end a little, the jolt of pleasure made her close her eyes and gasp.

Yours smiles and tells her that she used it well. "The males did a good job of taking it all, not that you gave them any choice. Every place it could go, you used it for your enjoyment."

"I don't remember much after the first little bit from the males," smiles Wanda.

Yours smiles and tells Wanda that she wanted to be a male right then, so her mind switched to what a male would think. Wanda makes a funny face. A male when he gets sufficiently excited starts to lose reason for desire. Then he rams it where it can go, without too much thought for anything else.

"Males are such animals," states Wanda.

"Yes, you are right, but pride comes to those females that can get their males to that point," explains Yours.

Wanda thinks about how true that is. All females want to be taken by a strong male deep, in need, and all males want to take a female when they are deep in their need.

"Imagine what it would be like to experience both," dreams Wanda.

Yours looks at her, as she smiles and says, "You can."

The males start to stir on the bed. They sit up and stare between Wanda's legs in wonder. "You may go and get your breakfast," she says as she kisses each of them in appreciation.

They leave, as Yours says that they will be telling everybody how good they were. "There will probably be a new contest to see who you will pick next, Wanda.

She gets up and can feel the weight of it standing straight out. She moves her hips from side to side as she moans a little. The sack moves also, pulling gently on the shaft. Wanda reaches down, and using her thumb and first finger, wraps them around the sack. She pulls down aggressively and almost drops to her knees, the feeling is so intense.

"Time to put my toys away," she thinks, and the shaft and sack recede back to their normal place as a bud and floppy skin. The feeling of loss is acute to Wanda.

She goes to the small table on the balcony to enjoy the sun on her skin. Yours arrives a little later with coffee, toast with jam along with eggs and bacon. "How did you know that was what I was thinking?" she asks.

"After the activity last night, I figured you would need a hearty breakfast."

"I do feel like I ran a marathon," comments Wanda.

"You did, 12 inches at a time," smiles Yours.

Wanda bursts out laughing. "I only have you to confirm that."