Chapter 13

At that moment, two of the Mistresses Guards arrive to take Alice to the great hall. She thinks, "here comes the black heads," as she giggles to herself.

They escort her down the long hall to the big doors. Alice can't help but look at the statues in the alcoves along the way. The only problem is that they are all different today. The Please Recycle is now a male suspended from the ceiling with his legs over his head, stretched at 45 degrees, and a female obviously putting every ounce of energy she has into swinging a long multi tipped whip straight at his shaft and sack. The moment is frozen as the whip strikes and the male responds to the blow.

The guards keep pulling her towards the big doors to the great hall. She is getting annoyed with the way they are handling her. When they reach the door, Alice moves in front, telling the guards that she can get the door. The male and female servants are different ones from the day before, but she remembers the combination.

Alice grabs the male by the shaft and pulls him towards her till she hears the click, then grabs his ankle and spins him around till she hears the next click. She spins him the other way, while pulling him tightly towards her till the last click. She lets go of his shaft as he sighs his relief. Alice looks at his shaft which is red from her tight grip on it. She was so upset with the guards that she was not aware of how hard she was pulling him.

Alice takes the tool from the wall, and inserting it into the female, pulls her towards her, and then spins her to unlock the door. The guards have been watching her this whole time impatiently. She smirks at them, and grabbing the shaft shaped handles, goes to pull the doors opened, but they are locked. Alice is at a loss for a moment. "What did I do wrong?" she thinks. Then it dawns on her, and she turns to the guards. "They were not locked, were they?"

The bigger guard smiles and says, "No, they were not. By the way, the Mistress is getting impatient with you because of the time."

Alice unlocks the door again, trying to be a little gentler this time because it is not their fault that she is irritated with the guards.

Grabbing the shafts again, she swings open the doors. The guards move up each side of her, and almost lift her from the floor as they take her to the Mistress. Alice squirms as they almost drag her and shove her bodily to the floor at the Mistresses feet.

The Mistress is sitting on her throne. Her legs are spread with her boots firmly planted in the cracks of her male foot servants, who are well hung. They are probably the two she had from last night.

The Mistress is not happy, and the head between her legs is trying especially hard to change that. Unfortunately, it does not seem to be working.

"I have shown you some kindness, by dining alone with you last night, and providing some wine and entertainment for you. Then, this morning, this is how you treat me. I had to send guards to bring you to the hall, where we are feasting and building our team spirit, so we can go up against the Red Queen and her players in the games this afternoon. Which are being played because of you, Alice. The servants are determined to keep you here, the same as the Red Queens servants want you at their castle. Now you don't even show up on time for this feast, which is in your honor." The Mistress looks hard at Alice, and declares, "Guards, mount her."

The two guards grab Alice by the arms, and haul her over to the fireplace, hoisting her up above the mantel to a shaft that sticks out from the wall. They stand her with her feet on the mantel and the shaft between her legs.

The Mistress smiles and tells Alice that there are no statues in the fortress, and there never has been any.

The Mistress looks hard at Alice as she holds her hands together. Then, as she moves them apart, Alice's legs spread apart on the mantel. The shocked look on Alice's face indicates that she was not ready for this. The Mistress tells her that right from the first, she was her servant and could be made to do whatever the Mistress wanted.