Wanda The Witch Chapter 18

A car is waiting for Wanda at the small airport, to take her home. She is anxious to get back to her own playroom in the attic of her house. She is almost looking forward to going into work the next day.

The house and everything feels different now; it is like she had a life changing experience. She puts her suitcases down on the floor in her bedroom and opens the closet. The stairs to her playroom are right at the end.

Wanda enters her playroom where there are all the usual toys and outfits. She plants herself on the stool in front of the computer, which is on for some reason. "Did I leave it on when I left?" she thinks.

She touches the mouse and the screen comes to life. There, right in the center, is a round circle with an arrow pointing to the right inside it. She recognizes it right away of course. It is a start symbol for a video.

"This is interesting," she thinks, but after the last couple of weeks, she is not alarmed by it.

She hits the symbol and the video starts. The screen shows an ordinary living room with a couch and coffee table along with a staircase going up to the second floor behind them. There is some noise off to the side of the room.

Wanda watches and nearly falls off her stool. There is Carrie from the office in the highest heels she has ever seen walking into view of the camera. She has black mesh stockings on her legs, garter belt and thong style black lace underwear.

The corset at her waist is so tight that she wonders how she can breathe. Her breasts sit on the top of the corset like they are on a shelf. She has a silver chain running from each nipple, where it is clamped on.

"This is good," she thinks. Carrie has a riding crop in her hand and is standing like an evil Mistress. She commands, "Come here slave and get what you deserve." The slave enters the picture. It is Ted.

Ted is naked with a small little shaft and tight sack. He has ankle and wrist restraints on, with his hands bound behind his back. He can't speak because there is a ball gag and large fake shaft sticking straight out from his mouth, being held in place by a wide strap around his head.

Carrie pulls on the small chain that is attached to the studded collar around his neck. She flicks her crop at Ted's shaft and sack, making him flinch and try to shout out behind the gag in his mouth.

She holds the fake shaft and yanks it from side to side, as she asks him what he wants to do with this. "At least it is bigger than that thing between your legs."

Carrie makes him stand there as she walks around him, striking him with the crop all over his body. She continues to tell him how much of a wimp he is for begging to be treated like this.

She has him stand there as she walks off the screen. He dares not move or turn around to see what she is doing. She returns with a small rubber pair of underwear. "Is this what you had in that bag for me?"

Carrie holds up the small rubber, almost shorts style pants. A large long fake shaft is molded inside the back part. The front has a small hole, not quite big enough for the shaft and sack to go through. "You want me to use this on you, don't you?" She asks. Ted nods his head in agreement.

She puts his feet through the legs of the underwear and pulls them up his legs. The tightness of the material is pulling on the hairs of his leg, yanking them out by the roots. He squirms each time one is ripped out.

Carrie grabs his shaft and sack, then squeezes them tight. "Don't move wimpy slave boy, or I will squeeze harder next time." She pulls them up, so the shaft is just about to go in. "lube or no lube, that is the question right now."