Chapter 15

The Red Queen and her wagons head towards the castle, as the Mistress heads towards the fortress at a steady pace.

Along the way, Alice uses her tail to play with her ponies, whipping a sack when they least expect it, flicking the reins so they pull sharply on the ring in the end of the shaft.

"Life will be good," thinks Alice, now that the games are over, and things have been decided for her. She thinks about what life will be like in the fortress from now on. Imagination is what the Mistress wants her to bring to the servants. Now that she can do, as she starts to think about doing just that.

The trip is soon over as Alice watches the ponies strain to pull the wagon up the slight incline to the fortress entrance. The sight of the sacks being pulled back always brings a smile to her face, because she can imagine her sack being pulled in such a manner.

The guards leave the side of the wagons at the entrance as they go back to their normal duties of watching the walls and grounds of the fortress.

The procession continues into the fortress, past the pool room and the servant's quarters to the long hallway with all the alcoves. Alice again thinks about the positions that she can put the servants into if the Mistress will allow her. Alice's imagination is definitely up to the challenge.

They pass through the large carved wooden doors with the servants mounted on circles, then enter the great hall.

The wagons pull to a halt beside the fireplace, which is lit to warm them from the ride back. The wagons are unloaded by male servants, as female servants unhitch the ponies from the wagons.

The Mistress walks over to the fireplace and sits down, snapping her fingers for her foot servants. As they arrive and are chained by their sacks to the floor, she puts her boots firmly in their cracks and pushes herself back into her chair.

They look at the fire for a few minutes as female servants bring some bread and wine for them. Alice can see it is the same bread from the morning, and wonders if the wine is the same.

The Mistress has Alice take some bread and a drink of the wine. She thinks, "Yes, there is that slightly salty taste, with the alcoholic kick and it is also thick."

They enjoy their bread and wine as they stare at the fire. "Today was a milestone in the history of the fortress," confesses the Mistress. "All the servants are overjoyed that we have won you for ourselves. Tomorrow will be a day of celebration and inspiration. I am thinking that it is time for you to go to your new quarters and dream up some interesting activities for tomorrow's celebrations."

The Mistress snaps her fingers, and a female servant rushes over to serve her. "Take Alice to her new quarters and see that she has everything she needs. Then have my Champion prepared and sent to the pool room and notify me when he is ready."

Alice follows the female servant to the back of the great hall, to a small hallway that Alice had not noticed before. Down each side are evenly spaced lighted alcoves. In each one are statues, females on the right and males on the left. "The doors between the alcoves are the doors to the free quarters," Alice's guide tells her.

"The door at the very end of the hall is the Mistresses private quarters, which are the size of the rest of the free quarters combined. Your quarters are the last door on the right and are the second largest. The last door on the left is for the head male, which will be the Champion's now."

Alice follows the female servant down the hall, looking at all the alcoves along the way. All the alcoves have the same theme in the statues. The wrists are tied to a hook in the ceiling, their ankles are tied to each side of the alcove, so their legs are spread and horizontal to the floor. Weights have been added to the female's rings, nipples and bud, pulling them down noticeably. The male has a weight equal in size and weight to the females three added together, hanging from his sack. Each one has a huge shaft mounted on a pole deep inside the back hole. Their heads are all thrown back locked in a moment of great pleasure. "The weights were lifted and then dropped full force between their legs as they stared at the ceiling," the servant says as she sees Alice looking at them.