Wanda The Witch Chapter 9

They just make it to the barrier as the sun is just starting to come up. On the other side are servants with clubs, sticks and anything they can use as a weapon to protect their Palace.

They see the Troll carrying the Male and immediately run to meet them. They stop as the Troll bends over and the Male starts talking to the Trolls butt in a quiet voice.

Just imagine these male and female servants as they watch this. The Male is asking the Trolls butt if it is OK, how was the ride? Was it hard on you, can you carry on? This, of course, causes some hysterical laughter from the servants, till one of them close enough to the Troll hears a small voice coming from the Trolls butt.

The female turns around and exclaims in a serious voice that the Trolls butt is talking back. This is too much for the other servants as they totally break down and laugh uncontrollably.

Wanda is OK, but the sun is almost up. The Troll has a pained look on his face, the Male that Wanda ringed is looking at him as he gets the hint. He looks at the sun, they have seconds to get across the barrier.

He grabs the Trolls hand and starts to pull him over the line. They just make it as the sun comes up. The Troll bends over as the Male puts his hands right at the flared end. The Troll lets loose a mighty stream of gas as the other servants are doubled over from laughing so much at the sight.

The Male catches the tube as it shoots out of the Trolls butt. The force and the smell knocks the Male flat on his backside. This is just too much as the servants now have tears running down their cheeks.

They have made it to the other side of the barrier. The Male unscrews the rounded end of the tube and Wanda crawls out. The servants have stopped laughing now as they start to understand what is happening.

They rush over to help her up. Wanda has just enough magic left to return to her normal size. The servants all crowd around her as the ringed Male approaches, telling them that this is Wanda the Witch. She will be our new Witch of the East.

They all cheer and help her up the short hill to the Palace. The Palace is exactly like the Walt Disney Palace, with the moat and pointed towers.

They enter the stone paved courtyard as servants arrive to escort them to the throne room. Everything is polished stone pillars and floors that you can see yourself in. Between the columns of pillars are rich wood tables and cushioned chairs, on either side of the main walkway.

Gold fixtures hold large shaft shaped candles on each side of the pillars. "Nice touch," thinks Wanda, as she looks around at the elegance and majesty of the hall.

They lead Wanda to a large throne on a small dais at the end of the hall in front of rounded topped windows. She sits down on the throne as it adjusts itself to her body. She sinks about 2 inches into the seat as the material flows into the cracks and supports her perfectly.

There is a slight vibration at the bud between her legs, just the right amount to make her sigh with pleasure. This is heaven compared to the Mistresses castle.

All the servants line up in pairs. Any that were wearing any bits of clothing have removed them. The first two approach the throne. One female and one male. The female presents the males shaft and sack to Wanda, then turns him around and shows him off from behind.

The males have gold rings right at the base of the shafts, making them stand out. Plus, shiny gold bands on their sacks. The females all have small gold rings in their nipples and small buds, each ring has a diamond hanging from them.

Wanda is not sure what to do so she just nods her head and smiles. Both kneel and touch their heads to the floor in supplication to her.

They get up and move to the side, smiling from ear to ear. Then another couple approach and do the same thing. Wanda accepts them also. This goes on till every male and female have presented themselves to her for approval.