Wanda The Witch Chapter 15

Wanda finishes getting ready. It is now about mid-morning on the day that she is to face the Mistress. She heads for the servant's room a little early, because she does not want to sit too long with nothing to do.

The servants are all waiting in their room for her. They have set up a special place on the bench for her, the tube sticks out from the center of soft pillows. There is a carved backrest complete with armrests.

Flowers have been draped over the back of the chair and the arms for her joining with the Troll. The tube runs to a glass container that is flared at the top but has a long syringe like shape that a plunger could be put down to push the Substance through the tube.

The collection will be done behind her. She motions Long over and asks if the container can be moved to where she can see the males fill it. Long smiles and says, "No problem."

The Troll is walking towards them now, slowly. The sack between his legs is huge and hanging low, making it hard to walk as it bangs into his legs with each step. His shaft is swinging from side to side and is so long he swats a few servants as he passes by.

Wanda changes into his female Troll, adding even a little more to the already over-sized breasts. Her tongue snakes out and motions him forward. If possible, the shaft looks like it is even getting a little harder at the sight.

The males start to line up at the glass container, as the females get ready to assist them. Wanda nods her head to them, and the males start working their shafts as the females start playing with their sacks from behind and whispering in their ears.

Wanda laughs at the poor Troll. Every time the males put some in the container, the Troll's shaft twitches in anticipation.

She slips the stretchy material over the plug on the bench. The plug is the same size as she used the other night so that when she shrinks back to Wanda, she can keep it there.

She sits down on the plug and smiles as it slides in, then relaxes herself so it pops past the tight ring. She motions the Troll forward. "Is there something you want to tell me?" she asks.

The Troll is having a hard time to control himself; he is more than ready to fill his new mate. The sight of the males filling the container and Troll Wanda are making him shake with need.

"Do you want me my big male?" she asks.

He says, "I be your mate and protector till death. I have allowed the ceremonial Bees to have me, so I can make joining juice. Will you need me and drain me for your needs till death?"

Troll Wanda responds, "Yes, I will." He moves forward as Wanda extends her tongue to the little hole on the end of his shaft. Keeping her tongue steady, she reaches for his sack and squeezes it as she pulls him onto her tongue.

He holds his breath as it sinks deeper down, stretching the opening. Wanda pulls and squeezes his sack, as her tongue makes his shaft jerk viciously in all directions. He is ready to release but can't because she has him plugged.

The Troll is begging now, as he promises to do whatever she asks for as long as he lives. "Please, let me," he begs. She has both hands squeezing his sack now as she pulls him towards her. Her tongue moves back into her mouth as the shaft gets closer.

Then just as the end is about to go in her mouth, she takes two fingers and squeezes the end closed as her tongue slips out. "Will you always obey me?" she commands.

"Yes, forever."

"Proceed to supply me what I need, but only when I squeeze your sack again." The Troll moves forward and starts pushing it into her mouth. Troll Wanda moves her head forward to make a straight line for it to go in, he only stops when it is totally in.