Prologue

It's raining hard and Donghyuck was crying while pushing his cart that serves as his home. "Hyuckie's house is so wet" he sobs as he continue pushing the cart. "H-hyuckie is feeling cold" luckily Donghyuck saw an open gate of a big house. "m-maybe the owner won't mind if Hyuckie will stay there for a while" he pushes the cart inside and rests on the front of the house. "we're safe now" Donghyuck smiles to his cart as he fix the boxes inside.

Mark is on the hurry because he's 5 mins late for the meeting already but he stop walking when he heard someone sneeze "achoo" the boy rubs his nose as he hugs himself. "H-hyuckie should be strong, H-Hyuckie shouldn't be sick" Donghyuck sobs as he thinks himself being sick. "hey what are you doing here?" Mark raise his brow and completely forgot about the meeting. "h-hello mister, H-Hyuckie here because he doesn't want to get sick and he doesn't want his house to be wet" Mark looked at the cart which the boy called it home. "this is your house?" Donghyuck nodded as he sneeze again. "where are your parents?" "Hyuckie's parents died because of car accident" "why aren't you in an orphanage or something?" Mark raised his brow. "kids at the orphanage are bad, t-they always make fun of H-hyuckie" Donghyuck looks at Mark and he find the man scary. "i-im sorry mister. H-hyuckie will leave now"

Mark holds Donghyuck's hand. "come inside"

AN: this is my first ever story here. Goodluck to me