34

PS. I googled the informations so if its wrong, forgive me.

"Markeu hyung where are we going?" Mark smiles at him "we're going on a trip on our favourite rocket ship" Donghyuck giggles and sing along "zooming through the skyyyy lil Einsteins" Mark ruffles his hair and pinches his cheeks "we're going to attend counselling on how to cure your syndrome" Donghyuck looks at Mark and smiles "really? Hyung thank you so much for helping me" Mark didn't say anything because they already arrived at their destination.

"Mr. Mark Lee?" someone called them and Mark holds Donghyuck's hand tightly.

"so he's the one who have the Peter pan syndrome?" Mark nodded and the doctor looks at him. "from now on, stop babysitting him. I mean as I can see you're spoiling him and treats him like a baby. How old is he BTW?" "he's 21" "is he your brother?" Mark shakes his head "I actually ain't related to him but I want to help him"

After one hour of talking to the doctor they finally get back to their home. While looking at Donghyuck, Mark thought of something.

Mark dials someone's number "hello Herin" "hello sir, what do you need?" Mark smiles while looking at Donghyuck "I want you to teach someone how to be a good secretary tomorrow" "are you going to replace me sir?" Mark chuckles "yes. Because if you teach him right, you'll be in a higher position in the company." Herin gasps "really?" "yes. So see you tomorrow Herin-ah" Mark ends the call and went to his room to sleep.

"Donghyuck-ah rise and shineeee" Mark imitated Donghyuck's way of waking him up so Donghyuck hurriedly sits on his bed. "good morning hyung. Why you're so early today?" Mark giggles "better prepare now baby" Donghyuck nods.

After eating breakfast Mark gave Donghyuck a suit. "why I'm going to wear this hyung?" Mark giggles "you'll be working as my second secretary starting today"