40

Mark and Donghyuck are back to the way they used to before. The only thing that change is Mark became clingy to Donghyuck.

Donghyuck slowly opens his eyes when he felt that someone is staring at him and when he opens his eyes, he saw Mark smiling widely at him. "get up now, you have counselling today" Donghyuck giggles "Markeu hyung is the one who wakes up early now" Donghyuck pinches his cheeks. "and you're the one pinching my cheeks now"

Mark and Donghyuck ate their breakfast before heading to the counselling, as usual the car sounds like a concert venue because they keep on singing songs.

"I can see his improvement after 2 months of going here. He doesn't speak like a child anymore and he's slowly maturing. I'm glad that you helped him a lot Mr. Lee" Mark smiles. "I'm more than happy for helping him improve. Thank you doc. We're heading back now" the two bowed and they went out.

"are we going home now?" Mark shakes his head, "nope. We're going somewhere." Donghyuck frowns. "where?" Mark pinches Donghyuck's cheeks  "secret. No clue"

Mark drove for hours while Donghyuck is sleeping.

"Donghyuck hyung! Donghyuck hyung!" Donghyuck slowly opens his eyes as he heard Jisung's voice. "yah Donghyuck hyung wake up!" Donghyuck giggles as he hugs Jisung  "Jisungeeeeeeee. I miss you" "I miss you too hyung. Let's go inside."Donghyuck holds Mark's hand as he pulls him inside the house.

"thank you so much Mr. Mark Lee for taking care of Donghyuck." Jisung's mom said while they're eating dinner. Mark smiles "no problem tho. I'm glad to take care of him" "auntie, did you know that the counselor told me that I'm improving?" Jisung's mom looks at Donghyuck with confused look, "what do you mean?" "I'm doing a counselling to cure my syndrome." "oh really? I'm so happy for you Donghyuck-ah" Donghyuck looks at Mark. "all thanks to Mark hyung. My angel".

After the meal, Donghyuck and his aunt wash the dishes so Mark and Jisung were at the living room.

"Mark hyung. Can I ask you something?" Mark looks at Jisung  "sure. What is it?" Jisung gives Mark a teasing look.

"Do you like Donghyuck hyung? Or should I ask, do you love Donghyuck hyung?"

A/N: yesss double update just to make up with you guys. Jisung is back HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA